• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Camfetamine-ethylphenidate-dimethocaine

wats615

Bluelighter
I have been searching for hours and getting very mixed reviews and am hoping you guys could give some input.
Ive recently been using MPA which is a great working stim but really no frills as id like. So im trying to decide between Camfetamine, Dimethocaine, and Ethylphenidate, In terms of rush and euphoria which would be best. Im also a fan of the needle and wondering which ones if any would be well suited for this ROA. Any input is appreciated.

Ethylphenidate has more of a rush/euphoria than MPA but also lasts shorter and has a much harsher comedown. I wouldn't inject it though as it seems highly corrosive (if you get any EPH then try snorting it first, you'll quickly see why you don't want it in your veins).

If you're comfortable with plugging then you could try plugging MPA as it gives more rush/euphoria than snorted and considerably more than oral. It's supposed to be nice smoked also.

Haven't tried camfetamine and definitely not dimethocaine as they both seem like a total waste of money.

Alright thanks. yeah ive also heard that DMC and camfetamine arent favorites around here. And plugging does seem to work great so EPH sounds like it will be the one.

Camfetamine is really crap, it doens't do much for you, other than it feels like you have drank a cup of coffee.

It really depends on what you´re looking for - stimulants like Ethylphenidate or Methiopropamine have more euphoric "rushy" and tingling feelings but also more psychological and physical side effects, Camfetamine is a smooth stimulant which can be used for improving wakefulness but with a calm background feeling and no side effects like mind-racing or tight/sore muscles. It also has great synergy with other drugs, for example Kanna (my favourite), MDAI, Kratom or Dimethocaine. CFA is nothing to take if you want a drug that gives you exploding euphoria and manic energy, it´s a "add-on" for daily activities, relieves fatigue, depression, clears a clouded head etc.

I hope there will be more of those rather unusual chemicals, there are dozens of possible useful variants from the Phenyl-Norbornanes or also Phenyl-Morpholines that could offer interesting research areas and have as far as I know less chance for side effects than the beta-ketones.

(edit) sorry, I haven´t seen how old this thread is!