• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids does buprenorphine block the effects of heroin/morphine moreso than oxycodone?

enoughorangejuice?

Bluelighter
I've noticed that if I take 250-500mcg of bupe in the AM, I have no problem getting through it with oxycodone, usually takes 45 to get through and 60-75mg to get a nice buzz.

I got some quality diesel, or what should be quality #4 H, and bumped 3 bags and it feels like MAYBE 10mg of oxy.

Does Suboxone block the effects of morphine and heroin more than oxycodone?

.005mg is an extremely small dose. i doubt you will feel anything and you will sttll have other internet

Ur diesel is prob not as good as you think.. Under 1mg does not really occupy enough receptors to block if anything it might synergize ..

If your only taking up to .5 mg or 500 mcg a day just wait 24-48 hrs then try ur diesel

cire113 speaks the truth.

If anything, you should have a harder time with oxycodone, and at that dose of bupe, it wouldn't have to do with its high affinity to the receptors, but rather tolerance. Heroin is stronger than oxycodone, as is morphine (when injected-though I believe you insufflate?). You most likely have bunk smack.

2mg wont block it's too low I used to sniff 3mg half way through oc binges to kill the craving and I carried on and it worked the same. 6mg starts to block+. Although the blockade might work at low doses when your roa is snorting.

ZNegative speaks the truth and hears no lies.

I found buprenorphine took a lot of the pleasure out of dosing the *codones, never had much trouble breaking through with morphine, fentanyl (duh), oxymorphone, tramadol.

the doctors are lying to you about everything. i take two to three 8/2 strips of subs daily and still can get fucked up on ANY opiate. especially fentanyl. WHILE im ON the suboxone. THIS IS BECAUSE, if you morons knew... SUBOXONE IS NOTHING MORE THAN SYNTHETIC MORPHINE.

the doctors are lying to you about everything. i take two to three 8/2 strips of subs daily and still can get fucked up on ANY opiate. especially fentanyl. WHILE im ON the suboxone. THIS IS BECAUSE, if you morons knew... SUBOXONE IS NOTHING MORE THAN SYNTHETIC MORPHINE.

lmao. what are you saying?

ironic post is ironic.

We're the morons, is it?

Suboxone isn't "synthetic morphine". Morphine is morphine. It either is morphine or it isn't morphine. Suboxone isn't morphine, it is buprenorphine.

Morphine is a naturally occurring opiate that can be extracted directly from opium. Buprenorphine is a semi-synthetic opiate (or opioid, depending on how you define "opiate") derived from thebaine or oripavine. Thebaine is found in opium just like morphine is but they are NOT the same chemical.

WilliamSBurroughs... your obviously an ignorant fuck. Don't know why you even waste your energy clicking 'reply' when you have total bullshit to say every time (all of your 5 posts).

If you take .5mg bupe and dope is not getting you high you have garbage..simple as that. I regularly take 2-4mg and get high 6-12 hours later with 1-3 bags of NYC dope IV'd. With 4mg I do notice minimal blockage, especially if I wait 12 hours. .5mg bupe is nothing. It woul dpropbably add to your high.

ok I will explain what I know. When you dose Bupe daily it has a HL about 36hr so it will build up everyday you take it and when you stop it takes awhile to leave. 2mg wont block, 4mg probs have little effect 6mg probs kills some of the rush or require more, 8mg is where it starts. 12-16mg taken for a couple of days (builds) will probably cause a block - its diff for everyone.....

I've done 16mg then 2 day later got a banging rush from shooting gear.

I find nowadays I dose 16mg - I don't crave gear somuch but I end up on stims for days I find shootin dope is ok to level me but no rush. I think since bupe works on 3/4 of the opi receptors and not al then dosing a full opi will fill the empty gap.

Now - from what I know SUBUTEX is BUPE+contains some additives and SUBOXONE is the same+NAL - now from whst I would know Nal would lose to bupe if IV'ed - people I know who IV claim either no diff or a delayed rush. One thing is bupe and nal both block so if you're STARTING sub treatment SUBOXONE would give ALOT wosrse pre-wds than 'tex. Or if youre stable on SUBOXONE miss some days then use then back on then the kick back would be 2x as bad.