• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a-pvp color, smell, and dosage

vicapro

Bluelighter
I recently got some a-pvp from a vendor that many have said is reliable, but I am fairly new to the rc scene. Im just wondering if anyone can tell me the color, and smell (compared to mdpv) if there is one. The stuff i have is a little off white and it has a slight but definately noticable odor which isnt all that unpleasant. Also, what is a good starting dose for someone who can take upwards of 200 mg vyvanse or 80-120 mg of adderall. I havent been able to work with the substance i have yet because of the absence of a mg scale so i would just appeciate anybodys input.

What I have seen is off white, fine powder which forms 0.5mm "clumps" with little odor except a chemically one when snorted. Many chemicals from this lab smell the same. The dosage is around 10mg snorted. Some more detail here: http://novelpsychs.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/a-pvp/

I've actually found this noticeably numbing, and I wonder if others have found this or if it's possible that mine has had a local anaesthetic added?

Last edited:
It is numbing. 99.5% pure here, Ive done my homework.

When fresh it has little to no smell. As it sits in room temperature the hydroscopic substance does its thing and absorbs moisture. It will start to smell like it does when vaped. Distinct, I can taste it now even though its been a week since I last researched. Smells like a whiff of Mr Clean Lemon concentrate from a good distance. Almost citrusy fruity sweet.
That PV smell.

nasal and oral is not even experiencing what a-PVP has to offer. Try it, you will agree. 'all that wasted alpha!' I usually put 30mg in the vape and smoke until it works. repeat

Last edited: