• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids help needed with CWE pof codiene oTc xmeds

Antagonistix

Bluelighter
Hi All,

Ok,

So I've been abusing Nurofen plus tablets for quite some time which has ended up giving me all kinds of bad intestinal and kidney issues some which required surgeries. I used to do 96 /day of these.
But now im down to 32 but it doesn't give me much of a buzz anymore and im temteped everyday to go buy another box of 32.

I started another thread recently about xanax, and some kind guy suggested I try a CWE cold water extraction technique. He posted a link on it which I read but it has all kinds of contradicting information.

Can someone please answer some simple questions for my newbie mind please.

1. Is it true that CWE will not work with Nurofen plus tablets which are ibuprofen plus 17 mg codien ? Due to the ibuprofen being too gubky or whateve.

2. Which otc drug should I try. The co codomol is only 8/500 and i don't think you can get many in a packet.

3. Solpadiene is strong but its water dispersible. Can I just dissolve this the same way and extract the codiene. It has more codiene.

4. Someone please explain to me in simple terms how I do the CWE exactly, how much or little water to use. Will a handkerchief be of as a filter and why do i need a rubber band?

5. What's cold water to do with it? When and where do i introduce cold water, how much of it and can I use ICE.

Thanks for helping e guys,

Cos I really will end up busting my gut up a second time. Already had peritonitis and kidney failure once.

Thanks.

2. W

CWE:

Theory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u_Bp4iLZjs
Practice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDnLn-zpHc4

Program to evaluate APAP intake: http://www.2shared.com/file/sD5O2sBT/APAP.html (Thanks to 20+ bluelight users who helped me fix bugs!)

APAP.jpg

Topic: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/548643-Cold-Water-Extraction-Mega-Thread-amp-FAQ-v2-0

Don't skip the theory part and don't rely on the program alone! You need to understand.

Last edited:
1. It will work with ibuprofen but it's much easier to go with paracetamol.

2. Not sure if that questions allowed under bluelight rules, but yes co codamol are 8/500 and you get 32 in a packet so thats 256mg of codeine per extraction.

3. No idea about solpadiene, but if the active ingredients dissolve in water then no it won't work, as the whole point of a CWE is that paracetamol doesn't dissolve in water.

4. Google. But the basics is that you crush up the tablets, mix them with some water (I normally use 150ml) in a glass, put the glass in the freezer for five minutes (until it's really cold), pour everything in the glass through a hankerchief/shirt/filter, throw away what's in the hankerchief/shirt/filter, and drink the water (it should be almost clear if done correctly, if not the re-filter).
A handkerchief will work although ideally use proper coffee filters and do it a couple of times. A rubber band is used to hold the filters in place.

5. Don't bother with ice, the cold water is used because paracetamol doesn't dissolve in cold water. You make the water cold by putting it in the freezer for a short period.

It's all extremely simple and in the amount of time it took you to write out all these questions you could have got all the answers off google. Type in "cold water extraction tutorial". Takes a while on your first try but you quickly get the hang of it and it means that you only end up consuming the equivalent of a few paracetamol tablets instead of a whole packet. Good luck, read a few tutorials then post again if you've got any questions left.

my first CWE! - boots branded co-codamol

Hello. !!

OK, so I tried my first CWE. Im from the UK and so I went to my local Boots pharmacy and purchased a box of
Co-codamol tablets which are 8/500 codiene/paracetamol. The box had #@ tablets so i figured I would get close to 250mg of codiene, which isnt a huge dose for mme but its ok.
I followed common instructions found on the links posted above.
I crushed up all the tablets, then took abput 60ml of water, from the fridge, put it in a glass with the crushed up tablets and mixed the solution..
I then prepared a second glass, by putting a damp coffee filter in it, fastening it with a rubber band, then put another filter inside this one. Also damp.
I then poured the milk white solution from the first glass into the second glass, via the filters, and waited.
I got a bit impatient, and tried squeezing the top filter a bit early I think because it ripped. Then the bottom filter ripped because of the weight of excess fluid. I don't know if i had rubbish filters or what but I ripped at least 4 of them and had to re filter several times. Having said that, each time, some APAP was captured each time, so it was working I think.
Eventually, I used a dry filter, waited, and very little sludge remained in it.

However the resulting solution was still a bit milk. I mean it wasn' sludgy at all, just a little opaque.

So i have no idea how much APAP I actually managed to filter away.

I drank the resultant bitter solution, chased it with a red bull and surprisingly, I did get a bit of a buzz out of it.
Im still a bit high now, an hour or so later.
No huge rush or major euphoria, but a definate nice little buzz.

U see I usually take 32 Nurofen + tables at a time, which is 32x12.8mg ; ie 410mg so it wasn't a huge dose for me so i reckon it wasn't a bad result.

So cheers guys, something worked, but i wish I knew how much Paracetamol I have ingested cos it makes me nausious when i take too many. I don't feel that yet so I think I've managed to minimize it.

Thanks again guys, but is there anything I did wrong or could do better next time ?

I'll this work with Nurofen + tablets cos I've heard they are very sludgy and harder to CWE.

Ta

You were right, ibuprofen much harder.
< NO PRICE DISCUSSION >
Just glue sludge, milk gunk filtrate and a lump of white god knows what after squeezing the filter.

Im pretty sure its this brand that's tamper proof or something or has some coating cos it always gets me much higher than equivalent strength anything else.

Someone suggested to try a generic ibuprofen/codiene combo.

But what I want to try next is something with dihydrocodiene like paramol or paracodol or whatever its called here in the uk.

Last edited by a moderator:
No price discussion, please read the first two links in my signature thoroughly.

CWE on Solpadiene Max

Ok guys, specially brits, I tried CWE on solpadiene Max today.

Well it was a bit harder than generic co-codamol, but worth it.its 12.8/500 and comes in a box of 30 tabs.

I had to filter it twice.
1st with 2 coffee filters, and ended up with a red milk filtrate.
2nd did this red filtrate with a handkerchief.

Ended up with a pinkish, kinda red but less milk mixture.
Lots of apap in handkerchief.

Just to be sure I repeated step 2. Good thing too, still some apap left.

Drank resulting mixture, bit of sedament at bottom of glass still, but not much at all.

Didn't get an instant high wwhi ch I thought I would, it being a liquid, but I did get a nice hit that peaked about an hour later, after I had a sandwich for lunch.

Not a bad high, a bit heavy though but i don't know if that was because I did alot of xanax the night before and was still a bit groggy.

But overall, it was a success I guess.

Hope this helps anyone wanting a higher dose CWE codiene.

Will try dihydrocodiene next time i get a chance.
Cheers for all your help with this fellas cos now I don't need to dammage my internals with nurofen plus tablets.

Very useful info.

Paramol was dhc and cwe just fine, but i havent seen any for months now anywhere. All chemists seemed to just stopped stocking it. Anyone shed any light on this??

<censored by user (profile compromised)>

Last edited: