• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Mixing roxycodone and vyvanse.

Stan the man

Bluelighter
What would it be like? I can't seem to find any information on this really. If I shot a 15mg roxy and took 90mg of vyvanse would it be similar to a speedball? Or am I just wasting my drugs?

If you take them you'll probably feel pretty good, amphetamines and opioids are synergistic.

Don't inject them because you're not going to get a rush - least not a good one. Oxycodone is not a particularly good opioid for injection as it is very well absorbed orally. Vyvanase needs to be metabolised first before it is active so won't cause a rush.

you would probably want to take the opiate much longer after taking the vyv, you might want to take the ir15mg 6-8 maybe even 12 hours after the vyv, up to u though

^Definitely start with no more opiate than you normally would ingest, and make it so that you peak on both roughly at the same time if you want to get the speedball effect.

I also echo the statements towards oral administration over intravenous, as these substances do not lend themselves to IV administration.

Be safe

Why wait?

only reason I said what I did, was because my intention was not to create a 'speedball' effect but to achieve the best effect from both, and both together.
by taking the moderate dose of instant release opiate hours after taking the higher-ish dose of vyv, you can use the opiate to ease the comedown, but if you don't want to do that you could try to speed ball effect but the vyv might outlast the opiate depending on when you dose, if you do decide to take the opiate together with the vyv as to be 'high' on both at the same time, still take each orally, but, about an hour and a half to two or three hours after swallowing the vyv you could pop that opiate and combine to two, but then again if this isn't prescribed by a doctor you are taking a risk by doing this, so for HR sake take as prescribed. or if they're not prescribed you could try to use them for their intended use instead of trying to get high, if you work take the vyvanse for a long shift and put some cash in your jeans, and if you are like many people including myself that opiate could prove very valuable in the event you actually have pain you could use the opiate for the pain. you luckyduck you. cheers