• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Just Got My Etizolam Today!

rymerkk

Greenlighter
okay so i did a search on the topics i'm about to cover and couldn't find much.. to tired (2 hours of nodding total last night) to look ALL that hard :|

anyways,
my pills came in a silver packaging, so not not the etilaam brand (which i was hoping for). They are little blue pills with no score on one side, but break in half and dissolve under the tongue very easy. Are these pharm grade or vendor pressed? They are also blue the whole way through and turned my whole mouth blue after putting them under my tongue. Anyone have any experience with this version of etizolam.. all the reports i've come acros were etilaam brand? the ones i got seem legit. I only took 2mg and my benzo tolerance as of late has been pretty high (yesterday i took 4 | 2mg alprazolam and 4 | 2mg clonazepam over a period of about ~12-18 hours), and i can feel the etiz working, pretty well if i may add (possible placebo, but doubtful). so my other question is there a cross tolerance to regular benzodiazapines and thienodiazepines? or is it that still have the clonazepam in my system and making the etiz work better?

Any input appreciated.
Thanks.

-rymerkk

Yes, there is cross tolerance. Thienodiazepines have essentially the same action as benzodiazepines. Thiophene is structurally equivalent to benzene, mostly.

Those sound like Etilaam tablets.

yeah i recently had vendor-pressed 2mg etizolam pills. they were small and red and some were crumbly while others were not. when taken sublingually, they dissolved unevenly, some taking serious time to dissolve while others just melted away. they were consistent in strength though so i didn't mind.

Yes, there is cross tolerance. Thienodiazepines have essentially the same action as benzodiazepines. Thiophene is structurally equivalent to benzene, mostly.

i thought etilaam had a score on one side and the blue part was just a coating that could be wiped off to produce a white pill. from what i read at least.. maybe a different brand?

so how is it in terms of xanax? i remember reading that structurally its more related to anti psych drugs like seroquel? could be wrong on that one but i for some reason think i read someth8ing along those lines. would like to give it a try, that and phenazepam, but with all the insane blackout stories ive read on here from ppl eyeballing doses, makes me kinda want to abstain.

so how is it in terms of xanax? i remember reading that structurally its more related to anti psych drugs like seroquel? could be wrong on that one but i for some reason think i read someth8ing along those lines. would like to give it a try, that and phenazepam, but with all the insane blackout stories ive read on here from ppl eyeballing doses, makes me kinda want to abstain.

so far etizolam is really nice 2mg produce a good relaxing body buzz, with some euphoria, and definitely kills an anxiety i had today. all in all: great drug. i prefer this alprazolam, clonazepam, and lorezapam just because its more anxiolytic and recreational. xanax just knocks me out. lorazepam does almost nothing, and clonazepam just takes too long to work but once it starts working i do enjoy it.
for me my favorite benzos would be:
1. Etizolam (i know not TECHNICALLY a benzo, close enough)
2. Clonazepam
3. Alprozolam
4. Lorezapam

(These are the only benzos i've tried BTW)

For Once Sekio has got something wrong. :p

These are definately not Etilaam, as they are the blue all through non scored type, unlike Etilam which is blue coated, white inside, scored, preoffessionally manufactured.

These blue right through pills seem to me to contain varying amounts of the active ingredient. The ones I had did not seem to be as evenly dosed as the proper Etilaams. Some were stronger, some were weaker per supposed 1mg tablet.

Ive ordered etiz from two different vendors the one has the etilaam brand and the other was home pressed i pressume, blue all the way through. The home pressed were just as good as the branded ones i thought.

If theyre working atm then everything seemz to be in order ;) Maby try them again after a couple of days brake if you have enjoyed clonazepam the day before, so you can try how they work forrreeel son.
Im very curious to try etizolam.. Havent seen any or know anyone here in Finland who have tried them. PPL in BL seems to appreciate them.

But it was crazy couple of years back here in Finland when there was plenty of 10mg diaz on the black market, and the effect's varied so much depending the pill.. Sometimes couple of them made my black out, and sometimes I was like wtf when 30mg felt like 5mg :DDD Weird benzo's