• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Buprenorphine for motivation

polaroid

Bluelighter
I have some problems with motivation to get things done, like learning for my examen. I have described my problem already in this thread: www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/627703-Oxycodone-as-study-aid
Since I found out that Oxycodone has a very short half life and is pretty expensive, I would like to go with Subutex / Bupre. Now I would like to know if it is possible to use it as motivation booster or to get things done. I've read in another board that some user describe it as "productive opioid in low dose". Do you agree with this? Which dose would you recommend without tolerance? Which ROA would be better in my case, sublingual or nasal? I would also like to know if it would be possible to take it with a low dose 2-FMA for better concentration.

Buprenorphine: a maintenance medication for addiction.

If you are lucky enough to not be stuck in the depths of an addiction now, and you begin to take buprenorphine to get some motivation for doing schoolwork, then you are going to end up getting yourself tangled up in a bupe addiction. You'll find yourself needing more to stay well; let alone for motivation.

Not a good idea at all.

And for anyone who uses Buprenorphine whether it is prescribed or obtained by other means, it should never be taken together with other drugs unless approved by your doctor- especially if you are new to it.

I'm just wondering why the answers here are so negative in contrat to the oxycodone thread? Is Buprenorphine super addictive or something?
I tried already many Opioids like Codein, DHC, Tramadol, Opium, Oxycodone and never got hooked on it, because I don't really like the opioid effect, it makes me agitated the most time.
I'm just getting an 8mg pill and would like to use it for the whole next week for learning, in two weeks i'm ready with my examen.
Thanks for the warning, though.

Yes it is super addictive... It's a partial agonist and behaves differently from all those other opioids you listed, plus it has a very very long half life which means it accumulates in your system when dosing on consecutive days, plus it has horrible Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome.

Please be aware that if you're going to go against our advice and abuse this medication, please start off with TINY dosages, I'm talking sub-milligram. It works much better in lower dosages, Less is really more with this drug. 0.25mg (250 micrograms) should be a good starting dose.

What Route of Administration are you considering?

The body and brain better remember stuff when you're in a similar mental state you've been when you were going to class. Starting a new drug around the time you're studying for exams is never a good idea.

opiates increase dopamine in the prefrontal cortex which is then broken down into norepinephrine which is why some users report energy and talkativeness during/after using opiates. in theory, bup will cause these neurotransmitters to become prevalent providing levels of stimulation.

if you are not already physically dependent on opiates, there is no way i would suggest bup for energy. the stimulation and "speediness" is just benefits, but bup is strictly for people who have a desire to stop using specific or all opiates