• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids endocet (percocet) for an opiates newbie

lastest

Bluelighter
Someone has given me four endocet (Canadian percocet I believe) tablets containing 5mg Oxycodone and 325mg acetaminophen. I want to make the most of these as I've never had opiates before and I won't be able to get any more.

What would you guys recommend as a good dose for a noob that will get me off without me throwing up? Is it worth starting with half a tab and building up, or should I take a single dose?

Also, is it worth me potentiating with antihistamines or is that likely just to send me to sleep? I have dimenhydrinate and doxylamine.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

I'd take 1.5 pills to start out, unless you're really small or a girl, in which case I'd take one.

If you have no Opiate experience, take 5mg, and wait 20 minutes. See how you feel. If you don't feel sick, I'd recommend taking another 5mg.

I don't recommend trying to potentiate it with anything. It's simply not required considering your lack of a tolerance.

I recommend not eating for a good 2 hours before dosing. Eating beforehand generally degrades the high.

Also, be sure to keep sipping on some fluids. Preferably a bottle of water. Personally, I find staying hydrated helps an Opiate high.

5mg is a low dose. So if you feel confident, 10mg is a good starting dose as well. If I'm being completely honest, 10mg - 15mg was the sweet spot for me when I had no tolerance. I strongly recommend you stay below 10mg for your first time though. For obvious harm reduction reasons.

in my opinion id say take 2 (10mg) my very first opiate experience was 20mg of oxycodone and i was fine got an amazing feeling and wasnt sick, but it advise no more then 10mg first time.

25mg of Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) and 5mg is a good starter dose.

You should probably expect to feel nauseous/throw up though, if it's your first opiate experience...

Thanks everyone. I'm going to start off real low I think. I know I can't avoid nausea altogether but I'd really rather not throw up if I can help it.

Etnies: if I were to potentiate with an antihistamine (which I don't think I will this first time) do you know if dimenhydrinate (gravol) would do in place of diphenhydramine? It contains diphenhydramine as I understand, but I'd have to give it longer to kick in...

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I'm going to start off real low I think. I know I can't avoid nausea altogether but I'd really rather not throw up if I can help it.

Etnies: if I were to potentiate with an antihistamine (which I don't think I will this first time) do you know if dimenhydrinate (gravol) would do in place of diphenhydramine? It contains diphenhydramine as I understand, but I'd have to give it longer to kick in...

I suggested the diphenhydramine to combat an stomach issues, I'm not really sure how dimenhydrinate would work to be honest, I've never tried it. But I remember the first time(s) I've done opiates and I threw up, be careful and enjoy.

^ Ah, I see, thank you. I will be careful, and I'll have the sick bucket at the ready. :)

I wouldn't worry about throwing up. This is why I'd recommend 5mg, waiting 20 minutes, then another 5mg.

Just be sure to drink water while you are dosing. As I said before, hydration seems to benefit an Opiate high, in my experience.

^ Thanks J, I think that's how I'm going to proceed. You're advice about hydration is noted and will be followed.

i remember using the bucket, back when i first started slamming dope me and my friend would have a couple we were calling ourselves the vomit twins or somthing like that. remember to brush your teeth afterwords that stomach acid will kill your teeth.

Up on 10mg now. No nausea and feeling pretty good. Thanks to everyone for your advice, once again I'm so glad this community exists.

Best of luck to you! It's a good thing you don't have access to more. I would space redosing apart at least 20-30 minutes per pill.

Well, that was interesting. I can't say I had that great a time. I worked up to 10mg in 2.5mg doses over an hour or so. I mainly just felt drowsy, and I got a little paranoid that if I fell asleep I could die from CNS depression - unlikey I know but once I had the thought I found it hard to dismiss. I was naturally tired from work anyway so struggling to stay awake was a bit of a bummer and didn't make for a fun time. Zero nausea though, so that was good. I think the second time I'll take it during the day, and maybe keep it to 7.5mg rather than take the full 10mg I have left.

I think you're right tricomb - it's a good thing I don't have the opportunity to acquire a taste for this stuff. :)

Last edited:
Sounds like you didn't have enough if you didn't get any warm, lovey euphoric feelings?

2.5mg doses over an hour is really not much at all. It's best to be taken all at once. At least you didn't really care for them. It's best not to get started on Opiates in the first place, they can be pretty addictive.

^ I did have some euphoria, and I definitely felt warm and comfortable, but I just didn't feel able to relax into it because of the paranoia about falling asleep. Silly really, it's not as if I was going to OD on 10mg, but I had trouble rationalising that when I was high. Next time I think I'll be able to enjoy the good effects more, but whether I do nor not that's me done with opitates. I was just curious to see what an opiate high was like, so I have a reference point for when I read Burroughs and the like.

2.5mg doses over an hour is really not much at all. It's best to be taken all at once. At least you didn't really care for them. It's best not to get started on Opiates in the first place, they can be pretty addictive.

It's like a painkilling dose, not really recreational.

^ I did have some euphoria, and I definitely felt warm and comfortable, but I just didn't feel able to relax into it because of the paranoia about falling asleep. Silly really, it's not as if I was going to OD on 10mg, but I had trouble rationalising that when I was high. Next time I think I'll be able to enjoy the good effects more, but whether I do nor not that's me done with opitates. I was just curious to see what an opiate high was like, so I have a reference point for when I read Burroughs and the like.

Sounds like an under-dose rather than an over-dose buddy. Often if I under-dose on some of my favourite drugs I feel sketchy and sometimes quite paranoid! :(

^ I know what you mean. I used to find that with MDMA when I was into it, underdoses made me feel awful. I'm still going to take the other 10mg of oxy sometime though - waste not want not!