• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

stomach problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafioso

Bluelight Crew
so kind of embarrassing, not really sure where else to ask this... but for the past 2 weeks or so i've been having to crap 4 or 5 times a day, and most the time its been soft and kind of runny. i haven't been taking any drugs and don't have a history of heavy drug use other than alot of weed and alcohol, but as of lately i've cut back a lot especially with alcohol. Its been at least 2 months since the last time i've had more than a few drinks. As far as my diet- its not perfect but its not terrible either- no fast food, little junk food. am I missing something here?? also i've been getting stomach cramps before i have to go to the bathroom lately too.. does this sound like anything? help please.. :\

it exactly sounds like 'go see a doctor'. It could be one of a lot of different GI problems. If you think you have to know what's causing your symptoms, go see a doctor, but I think noone will attempt a diagnosis without visiting you or seeing the results of instrumental exams. Just look here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diahorrea#Differential_diagnosis : it could be something as simple and easily solvable as an infection / gastroenteritis, it could be (i hope not) Crohn's disease. Again: go see a doctor :p

Agreed. Unfortunately googling your symptoms or asking anonymous posters on a forum is not going to give you any conclusive answers. You need to see a medical professional to get yourself checked out.

The sooner the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.