• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Does anyone know anything about TFMPP and BZP? please help

Shootingstar22

Bluelighter
My esctacy pills have come up testing positive from a lab for TFMPP, BZP, and a small amount of Ketamine. I tried to do some research online and it said TFMPP and BZP acted like MDMA but I couldn't find any real detailed info. I thinking I should throw them out but I'm just curious if anyone had info on side effects, general effects. I certainly don't want to take anything that will harm me. I sent in this sample because I was worried when it came back with wierd results on my testing kit and there has been PMMA in my area.

Any hlep would be great!

Dude chuck them unless you want to feel like death the next day after taking them and having halucinations while you feel like total shit.

also you'll probly get sick on the come up.

dnt waste them i found bzp and the likes to nice pills once you know what you taking

Theres nothing nice about this junk and i dont know anyone who likes it.

dnt waste them i found bzp and the likes to nice pills once you know what you taking

Disclaimer - this man is wrong.

Benzylpiperazine (BZP) and 3-Trifluoromethylphenylpiperazine (TFMPP) were developed as and anti-parasitic agent in the use of farm animals for de-worming purposes.

It has proven to be extremely unpleasant and largely toxic especially if mixed with MDMA which has caused a few deaths.

Please, I beg of you, chuck these.

I just threw them in the toilet. Thanks for the responses. So glad I got them tested and talked to you guys. This is the first time my contact has sold me garbage- sad :( but I'm greatful I found out. Can't be too careful these days.

When i was in alberta i didnt find much mdma, just people selling that junk.

Some people actually do find BZP/TFMPP euphoric (usually more people prefer BZP as it has a slightly cleaner side effect profile than a drug cocktail) when dosed properly & not misused. The problem is that BZP, unlike amphetamine, has significant affinity for serotonin & alpha-adrenergic receptors, which cause significantly more "dirty" stimulation. (similar to pseudoephedrine/yohimbine)

Some of the halogenated piperazines also touch the 'wrong' serotonin receptors & can cause headaches, nausea, etc. in some individuals, which is why they are generally not recommended for "MDMA replacements", as even MDMA overdoses have comparably mild toxicological profiles compared to piperazine cocktails.

It is worth noting that while the compound BZP was initally clinically trialed as a dewormer, the trials stopped due to 'side effects'... it also received trials as an anti-depressant where it was found to resemble amphetamine too closely... so that's saying something.

Disclaimer - this man is wrong.

Benzylpiperazine (BZP) and 3-Trifluoromethylphenylpiperazine (TFMPP) were developed as and anti-parasitic agent in the use of farm animals for de-worming purposes.

It has proven to be extremely unpleasant and largely toxic especially if mixed with MDMA which has caused a few deaths.

Please, I beg of you, chuck these.

so just because i and others like them i'm wrong ?