• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Only one hundred grams of poppy seeds.

Crepsirezzell

Bluelighter
I have just made and drank some poppy seed tea with only one hundred grams of poppy seeds i bought from the local super market, I made it using just cold water.

Now after 20 minutes from drinking the tea, I feel very relaxed and at peace, it feels like how 90 mg of codeine used to make me feel, but I didn't expect anything really.

Now are the seeds I bought simply very strong ones or is this always the case with such a small amount of seeds?

How many packets of seeds are 100g? I could tell you more, but I measure morning glory and poppy seeds by packet size. Or did you just buy a bag?

I've had incredibly bitter seed tea from as little as 100g before that got me floored from 2 or 3 washes. I have a low opiate tolerance but I can't imagine how much stronger the recommended pound of seeds per batch would have made the tea.

It really depends on the seeds. Some seeds have a lot of latex residue on them, some have very little.

It really depends on the seeds. Some seeds have a lot of latex residue on them, some have very little.

Yes I forgot to mention this in my post, I've also had tea that had no taste at all other than just some poppy weird taste to them, not remotely bitter though.

Generally you can gauge potency by the bitterness, if you can recognize bitterness, it's alright, if it's actually a decently strong bitterness then it's likely gonna have a high reasonably opiate content.