• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Am I in danger? Adderall binge.

StraightAdruggie

Greenlighter
Hello all, first post here, sorry if any mistakes were made. So for the past couple of days I have had a binge on adhd meds and I want to know if I am in any danger. So on Friday, I took my daily dose of 40mg vyvanse, and 90mg of adderall at night, next day I took 40mg vyvanse again in the morning, 60mg adderall in the afternoon, and another 30 mg at night, day after I took nothing but my daily meds, and this morning I took 2 54mg concerta. Am I in any danger? I haven't been eating a lot, and I just don't feel right. I know this was very stupid, but I need to know if I am in any immediate danger and what I can do to help. Any answers are appreciated.

You are probably sleep deprived and need to eat something. There's no way for us know if you will be in any danger but that is a lot of stimulants at one time. Without any other information, we can't guess as to what will happen.

Make sure you eat some food, get hydrated. The reason you're not feeling right is because you're probably sleep deprived.

Thanks for the reply-I drank a full glass of milk like 20 min ago, the concerta was taken about a hour ago, should I try to throw it up? Also, do you think I will have any long term damage or in the scheme of drugs now a days is this not that bad?

You may feel like hell when you crash but the best you can do is eat well and try to sleep. High levels of stimulants can be risky but it all depends on your body. to be safe its best to avoid taking high levels of any stimulants for an extended period of time.

90mg of Adderall in a day? That's more than 25mg of Levoamphetamine... You are reaking havoc on your heart with those kind of dosages. If you want to abuse ADD meds at dosages like 90mg Addy or 109mg MPH, at least stick to dextroratory isomers like Dexedrine, Desoxyn, Vyvanse, or Focalin, so you can reduce some of the strain on your heart.

Levoamphetamine is some powerful and nasty shit in terms of PNS stimulation, way more powerful than ephedrine, caffeine, or pseudoephedrine, imo.

Yeah I know its terrible what I'm doing physically. I just took a benadryl and 500mg of vitamin C as it helps to make the effect of amphetamines wear off... does the fact that I'm 14 change any of the physical damage? I weigh about 200, muscular build so do you think that the negative effects wouldn't be as strong as someone who weighed less?

Oh man, so young... :\ Please assess where your life is headed, and why you are doing what you are doing. Your tolerance can only go up at this point. You're basically at the crossroads here, between walking away from this shit while you still can or chasing this high into psychosis and permanent mental health damage. It's up to you if you think the high is worth being possibly messed up in the head for life.

Where do you want to end up a year from now? Two years? Five years? Post about this in The Dark Side if you want, there are people there who are very knowledgeable about these kinds of things and are willing to listen. <3

14 bro? That's alot for ME and I'm 21. At 15 is the first time I abused viccodin. By 20 I was a full blown heroin addict injecting 5-6 times a day.

My advice...cut the shit. Plain and simple. Go smoke some pot with your buddies.

I didn't touch any Rx drug until I was 20, including Vicodin or anxiety medications, didn't try Rx amphetamines until I was almost 22, and didn't start smoking weed until I was 17. You are still in the IDGAF period of adolescence, in terms of judgment and reasoning, compared to adults who start using drugs, so this can get nasty quick for someone your age. Please, reconsider what you're getting yourself in to. Even at 17, I was still feeling invincible enough to addiction ("that would never happen to me") that I would have very easily abused hard drugs like Adderall without thinking twice.

Amphetamines, opiates, and benzos require the most respect out of all the drugs out there, the addictions sneak up on you very insidiously; just because you get it in regulated tablets from the pharmacy doesn't change the fact that you are messing with one of the most addictive and destructive drugs out there.

Last edited:
I know, I'm going through a hard time dealing with depression and anxiety and have been making a lot of stupid decisions lately. Normally I would NEVER touch any drug that can be even the least bit addicting unless its prescribed, but I found a old prescription of adderall and being suspended from school for the past 9 days and I just needed to get my mind of everything. Honestly I think I learned a lot from this binge and I am feeling better physically and mentally atm. Thanks for the help everyone

I'm not abusing any more regardless, stupid decision- but I also thought if it was better if I didn't take my daily dose of vyvanse just to clean out my system.

Nah. Yoiu need food and rest. If you got benedryl wait an hour or so and take it. This will bring on sleepiness. Untill then try having a big meal. If you got any pot smoke a little to bring on "munchies" or atleast a few more glasses of milk and a multi vite. After you get a GOOD night sleep you'll feel ALOT better.

Your a 14 year old kid. Your body will bounce back if you give it the tolls to do so.

Holy shit, that amount would keep me battered for a while and I've been abusing amps for 12 years. At 14 your body and brain is still developing and this kind of abuse cannot be good for you. Remember the fine line between use and abuse dude.