• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Durations of different Meth ROA's

reflekt

Bluelighter
So, I know IV administration has the high lasting the longest, then oral admin 2nd longest, insufflation 3rd longest, and smoking it being the shortest duration of the high.

Well, with smoking the meth out of the question, I was just wondering if there was any way to make the meth high end quicker...

I know, weird request... But my friends and I are new to meth. I have only done it once and a low amount, whilst also high on hydromorphone so I didn't notice it too much.

Assuming we will be insufflating the methamphetamine... Are there any vitamins, supplements or other substances that would shorten the high?

I have a friend who doesn't like to be fucked up for too long. He's pretty loyal to his weed only lol. Also known to be anxiety prone (we got benzos on hand, no worries).

So, any tips, without negative judgment haha, would be much appreciated.

Thanks, all.

No replies... Ya, I guess it was a dumb question lol. Was just trying to help a buddy out to feel safe trying some speed.

No replies between 3am and now 9am my time, I'm not surprised, what IS surprising is that I'm awake at this nasty hour.

Be patient and don't bump your own threads, BL is not an emergency service so you're going to have to be patient to wait for people like me who have the answers to wake up! (This is also my first time in a while waking up before the afternoon)

1) IV meth lasting longer than oral? Snowballs chance in hell. In terms of smoothest comedown, I'd say oral is smoothest with the longest duration and longest overall positive effects, with rectal in a close second. Every other ROA is more and more and more fiendish and is more of a "crash" than a comedown. Vaporized methamphetamine is the shortest in duration but is not worth it in any way shape or form.

2) Oral --> Rectal --> IV --> Insufflated --> Vaporized, in order of longest to shortest duration.

3) I, like you, consider vaporizing methamphetamine to be out of the question, the absolutely worst way to consume methamphetamine hands down.

4) I highly suggest you look into chelated (pronounced Key-lay-ted) Magnesium, it's changed absolutely everything about methamphetamine to me and I've been using it for years.

5) Related Reading

Last edited:
Oh, sorry about that!

Hm. Very good points, and informative. Thanks!

Thanks for the link, this has perfect information wow.

Another question: Would it be possible to use chelated magnesium to shorten the duration of the high, though?

u said meth not speed , and u shouldnt introduce people to it ... its a shallow fucking pool and using meth is diving in head first . ive been there .. ofc everyone thinks they kno better though .

Usually I'd be dishing out a warning to preface a post like this, as I have a lot of personal experience with thinking I'm invincible and immune to problematic drug use, and it usually ends up kicking me right in the ass. However, meth has given me less trouble in that regard than almost everything else with addictive properties that I've fucked around with. So while I will say to be wary and careful, in my personal experience, good tweak doesn't have the same liabilities as Adderall or Dexedrine even. For about 8 months, I was able to procure exceptionally pure crystal whenever I wanted. It was dirt cheap too, typically a recipe for disaster for me. Despite my worsening dope habit (and a serious addiction to pharmaceutical speed several years ago), I kept my speed use in check. When I was only snorting or eating it, I could keep it around no problem, for weeks at a time, no urges to use it except on a functional basis (practicing playing guitar, long shifts at work, cutting back on dope use, etc). After I tried doing foils for the first time, I don't think I ever snorted or ate it again, and I would have a hell of a hard time leaving any behind in my stash once I'd started smoking that day. But this was when I was seeing my dealer every day, and I could have a wallet full of cash and easily choose to hold off on buying more because I knew it was a sketchy road to roll down. Anyways, excercise caution, but don't think you'll get hooked after one use, if you keep your doses reasonable and use it occasionally crystal can be a very productive and fun substance that won't automatically fuck your life over. I ended my run on an amazing 4-day binge (still sleeping at nights - this is crucial) and have had zero urge to do any more since then.

When I'd parachute the stuff, it'd take maybe half an hour to kick in on an empty stomach, and I'd get a very smooth ~8 hour ride outta the deal, up quickly, solid buzz, down quickly, no comedown to speak of if I didn't redose. When I'd snort the stuff, it'd hit me within 15 or 20 minutes, with a 3 to 5 hour "high" and a period of insomnia / physical stimulation after, which was very dependent on dose and whether or not I had done it all at once or spread out my intake. With the above ROAs, if you redose this shit at all, that period afterwards will get exponentially longer and the risk of it turning into a "crack-out" if you will increases dramatically. I always smoked it off foil, heating the crystals until they slightly liquefied, tooting the vapor through a foil straw so I could smoke the accumulations later. Maybe this isn't the most efficient way to do it, so my experiences might be different from other peoples'. I never put back more than a half point or so in one session, either. But I never got the dramatic "rush" people speak of, at all - what appealed to me about the ROA was the instant gratification and modified high. While snorting and eating it provided me with a physically toned-down version of Dexedrine's effect, smoking it was even more discrete, sometimes I'd be lifted as fuck and would forget I'd smoked a bunch a few hours earlier! You take your hoots, and within a few minutes of the first one you are good to go - it's difficult to describe, but you are GOOD TO GO, it's pretty much incomparable to any other stimulant except maybe great cocaine. You don't feel like you're high on a drug, you feel like your normal state of mind has simply been enhanced big time. The enhancement lasts about 3 or 4 hours, tapering down a little after the first 2 or 3, and suddenly you're back to normal. Some days I'd smoke a point or two, starting around noon and taking hits until maybe 8pm, and by midnight I'd be back at baseline with no comedown or anything. Based on my friend's experiences with shooting up Adderalls, I'd guess slamming has the shortest duration of action. I've never stuck myself, so I can't say for sure. Never plugged anything either, so I can't speak on that either.

In summary: Keep an eye on yourself and have fun. Duration of effects from shortest to longest: slamming > smoking > snorting > eating. Least to most enjoyable ROAs / decreasing chance of comedown: snorting > eating > smoking.