• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to make my Percs last longer, work better, ect.

buttershots21

Bluelighter
I can't believe I've never asked this before:) I get Perc 10/325's and I usually eat them. Would I be better off plugging them? Is the bioavailability higher with plugging? What about nasally? I don't want to rail a bunch of APAP, but if there is a huge difference, I would consider it. Also, can you do a CWE on Oxycodone? I've done it with hydro, but idk if it would work for Percs? I'm not a chemist lol. Is Oxy water soluble?

It's actually pointless taking oxy any way but orally. You can still CWE so you don't take too much paracetamol.

Everything you asked here has been asked and answered hundreds of times around here before. Given the high oral bioavailability, the other routes are a waste... especially intranasally given that over 95% of the pill is not oxycodone. Oxycodone is freely water soluble so yes you can cwe but if you are using a small amount and not consuming too much APAP, then there isn"t much point because you'll just lose a little in the process but if you would be consuming too much APAP then you definitely should.

Just take them orally and if you want to potentiate, any CYP450 3a4 inhibitors could help... these include grapefruit juice and cimetidine as common examples.

Please search before starting threads; you easily could have found answers to all of these in minutes.

You can swallow or eat them, take on an empty stomach and think about smoking some bud at the same time!

Last longer? potentiators

Work better? Tolerance break, 1 months is good, 3-6 months is better (opiate tolerance goes down very slowly). A hit or two of cannabis is a great opioid catalyst, but it can only get you so far with an opioid tolerance.

Last edited: