• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Putting powder in drinks? (stupid question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keenanmx

Greenlighter
This is probably a stupid question but if I chrushed some ADHD med (amphetamines), could they be added to a drink and drinken an still have the same effects as popping? Or would it dilute the effects of the amphetamines?

It'll be fine, if anything it may hit a Bit quicker as its already dissolved.

ORal administration is still oral administration, it would work just fine.

This is probably a stupid question but if I chrushed some ADHD med (amphetamines), could they be added to a drink and drinken an still have the same effects as popping? Or would it dilute the effects of the amphetamines?

Hmm, not trying to drug someone are we? Hope not :)

Yes it will be the same, from my experience adding pure amps to food (applesauce works well), drinks, etc. You're of course going to dilute the amphetamines in the solution, but you're using the word dilute wrong, it's not going to make the effects less pronounced which is what you meant.

If anything, more surface area = increased absorption

If you drank the drink very slowly (like sipped it over the period of a couple hours) it could make the effects more gradual, weaker and longer-lasting, as you wouldn't be getting the drug all at once. If you drink it quickly it would have the same effects as swallowing the pill.

Hmm, not trying to drug someone are we? Hope not :)

Yes it will be the same, from my experience adding pure amps to food (applesauce works well), drinks, etc. You're of course going to dilute the amphetamines in the solution, but you're using the word dilute wrong, it's not going to make the effects less pronounced which is what you meant.

If anything, more surface area = increased absorption

Nah, but it's easier for me and a couple friends to just drink it like that because I already crushed it up.

So you're just saying the obvious less amphetamine per amount of intake? Which is obvious.

Nah, but it's easier for me and a couple friends to just drink it like that because I already crushed it up.

So you're just saying the obvious less amphetamine per amount of intake? Which is obvious.

I think tricomb was just explaining that the word "dilute" means to add a liquid to something and make it less concentrated. Diluting it would not make the actual effects any weaker because you are still taking the same quantity of drug. If it has any effect it might make the drug slightly stronger because your body might be able to absorb it more quickly. (this is assuming you don't take hours to drink it).

If you drank the drink very slowly (like sipped it over the period of a couple hours) it could make the effects more gradual, weaker and longer-lasting, as you wouldn't be getting the drug all at once. If you drink it quickly it would have the same effects as swallowing the pill.

Yes, if drank gradually, there would be a smoother comeup, less intense of a "spike" in effects, a longer lasting and flatter peak, and a more gradual comedown. Some people prefer to get drunk this way, instead of pounding shots. It is similar to a more "broad" powerband on a well powered (torquey) and nicely geared engine on a car, there is power all across the powerband, just like there is a high to be felt all across the drug session, making it more versatile but less noticeable.

I think tricomb was just explaining that the word "dilute" means to add a liquid to something and make it less concentrated. Diluting it would not make the actual effects any weaker because you are still taking the same quantity of drug. If it has any effect it might make the drug slightly stronger because your body might be able to absorb it more quickly. (this is assuming you don't take hours to drink it).

^This, if you put it into a solution of 10mL for example, and consume all 10mL, it's the same as taking the powder orally.

This is not OD material.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.