UK - David Baddiel to take drugs live on TV

edgarshade

Bluelighter
3 lines on the shirt

The Sun

By BEN DUFFY
Published: Today at 01:18

With reader comments

COMEDIAN David Baddiel is to take Class A drugs live on telly as part of a scientific study for a new show. The Three Lions on a Shirt star will sample the substance MDMA, often known as “Mandy”, and then discuss how he is feeling. David, 47, and other celebs are taking part in the Channel 4 series Drug Live, which aims to explore the effects MDMA has on the brain. The show, hosted by newsman Jon Snow and Embarrassing Bodies presenter Dr Christian Jessen, will feature a 90-minute debate. It will also include author Lionel Shriver, who wrote the novel We Need To Talk About Kevin about a murderous disturbed teenager. A scientific team is trying to determine if MDMA, which causes euphoria and reduces anxiety, could benefit people with post-traumatic stress disorder.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-A-drug-MDMA-on-Channel-4-show-Drug-Live.html

That is awesome. MDMA is awesome, and it certainly would help anybody with PTSD.

Interesting, I wonder who you have to ask for permission to do that? And where are they going to get the MDMA?

^ Treat it like a rave and don't tell anybody the location until it's about to start.

^it's a nickname not as bad as molly but yeah stupid article it's the sun though so says it all. 'mdma often known as ecstasy' is what it should say.

Last edited:
I just hope he tells the truth of how it really makes him feel & not try to make out he is losing his mind or something stupid like that.

You'd think with this being all scientific and whatnot they'd get some crazy chemist to make him some pure mdma...lucky guy!

I gotta see this, he's just gonna be sat chatting shit and hugging the camera men!

In my area, "mandy" referred to Mephedrone while "molly" referred to MDMA.

I don't understand why they have to broadcast this live. What does television have to do with treating those with PTSD?

In my area, "mandy" referred to Mephedrone while "molly" referred to MDMA.

I don't understand why they have to broadcast this live. What does television have to do with treating those with PTSD?

Maybe through the power of quantum, everyone will see David Baddiel rolling tits, thusly everyone watching will start rolling tits. :) Would be awesome.

Is this the first man in the history of television to be legally and legitimately off his fucking face *live* on telly? Wow.

oh fuck people taking drugs on live tv better stop the presses

is he gonna rail it? cuz i doubt hes gonna plug and ingesting can take up to an hour...

tumblr_lm70pnrANT1qcgoji.jpg

JK I'm not a freaking 12-year-old. There's no difference between someone doing it in front of you and doing it on TV.