• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Inventors Create Spray That Gets You Drunk Instantly without the Nasty Side-Effects

Unbreakable

Bluelighter
Scientist David Edwards teamed up with French Designer Philippe Starck to create the WA|HH mouth spray that gets you drunk instantly, but only for a few seconds. And the best part is you won’t have to deal with and splitting headaches when you wake up the following day.

Ever wish you could feel what it’s like to be drunk without actually drinking anything? I have a few girl friends who have never drunk more than a few sips of beer, but have always been curious to know what it’s like to feel intoxicated. Thanks to the innovative WA|HH Quantum Sensations spray presented during a Paris exhibition, now everyone can experience being drunk for just a few seconds, and without any of the nasty side-effects. According to its creators, the spray produces an immediate shock, like a sensorial alarm, but only lasts a few seconds. Each puff equals 0.075 milliliters of alcohol, so it would take about 1,000 to equal a real drink. ’We asked ourselves whether we might provide the same agreeable sensation as comes with a sip of alcohol without running the risk of drunkenness,’ Starck said about the spray.

Source: Who would like a Squirt of this spray? ;)
http://www.odditycentral.com/funny/...instantly-without-the-nasty-side-effects.html

I have a few girl friends who have never drunk more than a few sips of beer, but have always been curious to know what it’s like to feel intoxicated.

Some people (especially some women) out there are really retarded.

If you've always been curious to know what it's like to feel intoxicated why the fuck didn't they drink more than a few sips of beer?

Probably because they think being drunk isn't "decent".

OT: Seems pretty interesting as a novelty thingy but I doubt this will become popular .. What's the point of being intoxicated for only a few seconds :?

I could huff those things for hours. I'd buy out the gas station.

Am I the only person who doesn't find being 'drunk' pleasurable?

So... its like alcoholic whippits?

Considering how compulsive short -acting drugs make people (whippits, crack, iv dilaudid, poppers) I don't really see this going anywhere positive.

I imagine if you would instantly get drunk, the dopamine rush would be huge... And then the comedown? Really weird.
But I don't really see how this would work... Such a small amount of alcohol (what they say is in the spray), even if let's say injected, wouldn't get anyone even a bit buzzed. So I don't see how inhaling it would get you any kind of feeling.

It's a hoax!

This doesn't seem to make sense to me if it is actually alcohol. Didn't they already come out with vaporized alcohol that would get people fucking trashed and risked ODing easily? I don't see how you can change the way alcohol interacts while in your body to act as short as they are saying, at the level of intensity they are saying. Seems like bs or some other chemical

There has to be something more to this than that miniscule amount of alcohol.

the spray produces an immediate shock, like a sensorial alarm,

And WTF does this mean?

I don't enjoy being drunk. Never have. I do enjoy having one or two drinks, though.
The flavor (or, seeing your location, perhaps I should write "flavour") of good beer and wine is wonderful.
But the intoxicated feeling is not my cup of tea.

’We asked ourselves whether we might provide the same agreeable sensation as comes with a sip of alcohol without running the risk of drunkenness,’ Starck said about the spray.

Yeah, cause I love using your spray, but I would hate to run the risk of drunkenness.:p

I personally love the rush from say taking a sizeable gulp of bourbon or vodka directly from the bottle. It's almost as good to me as doing a line. It's not really the drunkenness per se: it's that initial rush (though the general anesthesia and flotation and insouciance of being trashed is nice too, so long as I keep moving around acting a fool).

I personally love the rush from say taking a sizeable gulp of bourbon or vodka directly from the bottle. It's almost as good to me as doing a line. It's not really the drunkenness per se: it's that initial rush (though the general anesthesia and flotation and insouciance of being trashed is nice too, so long as I keep moving around acting a fool).

I agree, but like a few other people have said a few microliters of alcohol isn't going to do anything even if you inject it directly into your bloodstream. Maybe they put VX in it?

I find that what people mean by "drunk" tends to vary wildly. It can mean anything from 'under the influence of alcohol' to 'dizzy puking mess.' The effects of alcohol are pleasurable, but too much of it makes you sick.

I would imagine that the disorientation that would come from being instantly drunk, back to sober, then back to instantly drunk again would be quite unpleasant.

Once I began experimenting with mdma and opiates... well... my opinion remains the same:

Alcohol is overrated.

Hell, I'd rather just pop a bunch of Xanax instead of getting drunk if I wanted to fuck around with my GABA.

The effects of alcohol are pleasurable, but too much of it makes you sick.

Due to enzyme deficencies, some people end up with a LOT more acetaldehyde in their system, and this causes oodles of unpleasantness at very low doses. Thankfully I am not one of those persons, and people really do need to know their limits before judging the drug.