• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Drugs Inc. - Ecstasy

Warped Reality

Bluelighter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEu2YPud45I&feature=related

Has anyone ever watched this documentary? I personally thought it was quite funny how ignorant they are at some points. One part that made me laugh was when the narrator said "the worse it tastes, the better the quality" in his stupid narrator voice.

Anyways, if you haven't watched it, check it out it may interest some people. xD

actually the narrator said "these party goers claim that the worse it tastes, the better the quality". it was the drug users who were ignorant, not the narrator.

actually the narrator said "these party goers claim that the worse it tastes, the better the quality". it was the drug users who were ignorant, not the narrator.
Oh I must have missed the first part then, my fault!

Either way, I've just finished watching this documentary and it's actually quite interesting :O

I've seen this episode as well as many of the others in the Drugs Inc. series. I really like them, especially since they try to be objective and show the drug from all different points of view - the user, the dealer, law enforcement etc...

^ i agree. a lot of people seem to knee jerk complain that they are shit, ignorant, biased etc but tbh i have not seen any other drug program so objective.

I was on youtube and watched every single one of those episodes. They cover many different drugs:
Heroin
Pill Nation(rx opiates)
Cocaine
Crack
Designer Drugs
Hashish
Marijuana
Hallucinogens
Ecstasy
Ketamine

I personally find ecstasy and hallucinogens the episode that is the least depressing to watch. The ones involved crack, cocaine, heroin, pill nation are just depressing.

-PLUR

The one about Ketamine I could barely get through. I had to take breaks and get up and walk away.

You can download each episode in HD (720p) - if you know where to look. Reason I say that is because I also watched the 480p YouTube one a while back and - I know it's just a documentary - but it doesn't do the material justice (for lack of a better term). Especially the scenes in the golden triangle.