Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the taste of chewing oxy

adderall almost taste like candy

crack taste good too....when i walk on the streets i can smell it sometimes, that wierd gasoline chemical taste, blast off! ring ring. oh my god

i love nothing more than the taste you get right after you IV a nice shot of smack
...except the taste of fentanyl! it's the best, and i didn't even have to aquire the taste.
the best part is how it dries out your mouth almost instantly after you hit it and the taste of the vaporized fentanyl sticks to your tongue no matter what you do :D

Wild Turkey Rare Breed

TurkeyRareBreed.jpg

Lorazepam 1 or 2 mg that are sublingal (melt in your mouth) have a nice sweet taste!

^ Acid is so potent that I can't imagine you'd be able to taste it at all.

IIRC the old acid "families" used to thumbprint new additions to the family. It was a tradition of sorts. Basically its putting your thumb into some crystal and putting it in your mouth. Most described it as not having much of a taste at all... and that would be 10+ milligrams....

klonopins are tasty, but i stay away from them.... i lose a lot of time when i black out on them... i hate blacking out...

on the subject of adderall and candy, when i first started using speed i would get very pure speed and mix it half with nessquick strawberry because the drip was too strong and nasty off huge lines and it felt too damaging. the mix was way more tolerable to taste and even yummy

call me strange but i kinda like the taste expelled through the tongue from IV meth. i actually like the taste of my diazepam pills as well. and of course the lovely taste of marijuana. not to forget vodka and whiskey as well

Good marijuana is downright delicious. Good crack tastes very nice. Nitrous oxide really is "sweet air." #4 heroin has a decent-tasting drip. I also agree with those who like the taste of clonazepam.

Dunno about the taste of Opana, but I sure like the way it smells =D

not that I take to many different drugs but Marijuana tastes the best, (at least the good stuff) it has the most character to it

this may sound dumb, but lunesta imo. when i take that shit the next i LOVE to eat. i love the metallic taste in my mouth it is so good mmmmm

I forgot about nitrous....

It has that sweet taste of muskadines... To those who have ever eaten them, you know what im talking about... Brings back nostalgia of a a time long ago...

worst tasting- cactus mescaline gloop

Ayahuasca tastes even worse than cactus.

Mushrooms I'll admit to quite like the taste, but I eat different types of (edible) mushrooms all the time. Amanita tasted a bit rank though.

Boubron or a spicey rum taste good. Salvia smells ncie. But that's about it.

Liquid Hydrocodone syrup is really tasty. Other than that i really like the taste of coke even though I dont use it often at all.

Mmmm mmmmm that pineapple tussionex is truly incredible; I'm not even a hydrocodone fan, but I love that shit. MMMMMMMMMM!! :D

I was getting these amber geltabs all last year that tasted like citrus heaven. I miss that particular batch of acid, it was the best in years. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.