Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt_Himself said:
Prednisone (sp)

I have to take in if I touch poison ivy basically to stave off death. The pills start to dissolve the second they breach the lips. I have to mask it somehow, by putting it in a spoon of ice cream and swallowing it like that.

Amazing after all the chemicals that have touched my tongue, this is the only one that makes me want to vomit...

Prednisone is pretty bad, I have been on it several times due to asthma, and I really with they would coat the fucking tablets, but it still cant touch 4-ho-dipt.

dimenhydrinate... oh god

i will never be able to use dramamine again AT ALL just because the smell of it can make me hurl

egor said:
^generic non coated tablets?
yes, it is absolutely unbearable.

If you dont swallow right away it dissolves leaving a horrible taste in your mouth that only time (not water) will get rid of.
I never gag up on pills but dramamine is an exception.
I only noticed how bad it tastes after having to eat 30 of them resulting in a vomit filled night.

DELSYM!!! Yarrrr!! The gritty orange delsym sea that haunts me dreams. Glowing vinyl grit in the ole brown glass bottles for ease of consumption. The florescent orange of its packaging easily make even a seasoned pirate..errrr trippers stomach queasy.

ive had some horrible horrible pills in my time, but what also comes to mind is trying to smoke crack once. Made me choke BAD . I can still sorta remember the disgusting taste it gave me in my mouth

mushies are also pretty hard to chow down

hawaiian baby woodrose tea

tastes like moldy lettuce or something .. goooooood. . anytime i smell HBW now i insta-vom

speed and mushrooms... both Horrible.

worst is it you don't get a pill down your throat correctly and you feel abit stuck there, if its an E the taste is in the back of your throat... now that is worst than anything iv ever tasted.

Most definately mushrooms.... ate an eigth of the worst tasting moshrooms ever last night. I never get sick from shrooms i eat em straight up but these ones last night made me puke in a half hour totally wasting the fuckin shit. GRRRRR.

I'd have to say Subutex and GHB... taste so bad but produce relief so you learn to tolerate

h4llik said:
ketamine tastes like SHIT! but the effects are lovely <3
Really? I think it tastes nice. It's one of those tastes that grows on you once you associate it with the effects. Minty.

GBL, now there is a drug thats rank!

The first prize goes to xanax with a good competition from Imovane/Lunesta (Zopiclone/Eszopiclone), which gets the firs prize in the category of the world's shittiest taste the eXtended Release version...

I like my Valiums but Klonopin/Rivatril is like nothing else. They should start to use clonazepam as sweetener in diet drinks...=D

i think you guys are all wrong....how about you try lunesta :) that leavs your mouth with alot more than the side affect of "unpleasant taste" that they claim in there commercials on television

Probably San Pedro tea. I don't mind the mushroom taste now. I take mylanta for nausea as well. Aside from that I don't mind the taste of drugs. Even speed. Yum yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.