• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread deserves a quick revival --

Because, I now discovered the foulest, most evil tasting drug on the planet: GBL. Just tried it for the first time last night, and really, no amount of chaser will wash the absolutely horrific taste from your mouth. It's what I imagine gasoline to taste like. It burns going past your tongue, and leaves your mouth all sore. It's almost not worth doing because of the taste -- it's a major turnoff. It's like your taste buds weren't programmed to have a response to a chemical like this, so they go haywire, overload, and short circuit. I couldn't taste anything properly for a few hours after the dose.

lacey k said:
NOPE.....

2 mg klonopin

because that shit DOES NOT GO AWAY

i aint even shittin you, ive ate 3 or 4 of em at once
it BURNS your tongue and mouth it tastes like FIRE and after drinkin AND eating to try and get the taste out it was still fuckin there.

it burns your mouth up so bad, and it takes hours for the taste to get out

MDMA pills n shit taste bad but im used to that

xannys and valiums tastes pretty bad too but to me itll always be the k-pins

What's wrong with your tounge? K-pins taste like mints. mmmm... Xanax gets my vote. Blarg. I can still taste it and I haven't even seen one in a year.

anyone here drink 5 meo dipt in some water?

horrible horrible taste....

and yes snorting all research chemicals suck!

subutex pills taste realy bad, the yellow.5 Klonopin are the sweetest pills i'v ever had.

Calea zacatechichi.

Drinking the calea tea was extremely unpleasant as no amount of sweetener could mask the horrible bitterness, and smoking a cigarette made of the dried leaves literally made me vomit.

By far the most disgusting thing I've ever tried, and ayahuasca and san pedro as well as several other disgusting things hang under my belt.

Man, this is a tough choice, I've had some pretty disgusting drugs. I guess my vote goes to DXM in the form of "agent lemon" that shit made me wanna puke and I have a pretty strong stomach.

Last edited:
Worst I've ever (inadvertently) tasted? Probably Docusate Sodium, which is a stool softener that comes in gelcaps. Anyone who breaks open a gelcap and swallows what's inside, even with infinite liquid chaser, deserves some sort of presidential medal for courage. Or maybe stupidity.

I've tried most of all of your choices, and I still think GBL is really, really fucking bad.

It's only a few steps behind the taste of molten lava.

DXM powder. :p blew a line of it when you could get it online and i first ordered it. worst taste ever, nearly vomited instantly. lucky I was next to a sink.

I don't think it works like that...did it work like that? Nasally, I mean. I won't deny the pukage at all.

dxm definitely does not work nasally
but i would say ambien or mdma

4-ho-dipt. I have tasted alot of different chemicals, and nothing, absolutely nothing I have ever encountered can match the horrid, bitter lingering taste it possesses. If you take it oraly without a gel-cap, you will be tasting it for hours, and nothing will get the taste out of your mouth. The only other thing that can even remotely compare s the sludge known as san pedro tea. The viscous texture of the tea is the worst part though, not the flavor.

I nearly spew if i taste xanax. So fucking vile. Something about it. I can handle shit like MDMA but xanax, damnnnn..

Prednisone (sp)

I have to take in if I touch poison ivy basically to stave off death. The pills start to dissolve the second they breach the lips. I have to mask it somehow, by putting it in a spoon of ice cream and swallowing it like that.

Amazing after all the chemicals that have touched my tongue, this is the only one that makes me want to vomit...

Status
Not open for further replies.