• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Storing Coca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooky Snacks

Bluelighter
This kind of a niche question and as seeing as how my last cocaine altering thread got closed I'm going to try and word this carefully.

Are there any methods out there that cocaine users (those of whom may perhaps buy in bulk) use to store cocaine over a long period of time that they feel add to the pleasure associated with the use of the product.

Amongst some of the techniques I was thinking of implementing for my personal stash would be adding a few pieces of bubbleyum to add to a bubblegum flavor to the cocaine when it is snorted.

I was also thinking of adding a few flakes of pixie sticks to certain portions to give a sugar rush as well as candy taste to the stuff.

Finally I was considering that possible after purifying if I kept the stash under infrared light or some type of special lamp with light waves met to certain specifications that it might improve the quality of the blow as well as maybe the high itself.

So any suggestions along these lines are any personal anecdotes will be greatly appreciated. :|

This kind of a niche question and as seeing as how my last cocaine altering thread got closed I'm going to try and word this carefully.

Are there any methods out there that cocaine users (those of whom may perhaps buy in bulk) use to store cocaine over a long period of time that they feel add to the pleasure associated with the use of the product.

Amongst some of the techniques I was thinking of implementing for my personal stash would be adding a few pieces of bubbleyum to add to a bubblegum flavor to the cocaine when it is snorted.

I was also thinking of adding a few flakes of pixie sticks to certain portions to give a sugar rush as well as candy taste to the stuff.

Finally I was considering that possible after purifying if I kept the stash under infrared light or some type of special lamp with light waves met to certain specifications that it might improve the quality of the blow as well as maybe the high itself.

So any suggestions along these lines are any personal anecdotes will be greatly appreciated. :|

not sure if srs ?

but if your honestly that dumb you should not be doing coke in the first place.

Snorting pixie sticks = PAIN

Snorting bubblegum = GUMMY NOSE

Cocaine tastes just fine as it is. It fucking numbs your nose anyway, putting sharp sugar up there whilst numbed could cause more damage than you think.

Just snort the coke as it comes...

Closed, I don't think there's any H/R value to be had here. Any questions, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.