• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Snorted heroin and didn't feel any, friend with same tolerance does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intrinsic man

Bluelighter
My friend and I both have the same tolerance to opiates, which is quite small (30 mg hydrocodone). We each snorted 40 mg of heroin, he feels it hard and I feel nothing. We have gotten high on the SAME batch of heroin twice before, both of us feeling it a lot. Why the fuck am I barely feeling it and he's high as hell?

He used Zicam (a nasal decongestant) to clear up his nose before he did it, I hardly thing this had anything to do with it. My nose was clear and I see no reason as to why I hardly feel it.

Each of us use once a week, and it has been 7 days since I have taken any opiates, same with him.

The heroin is cut with DPH

I know a lot of you will blame it on the poor quality of dope, but we have gotten plenty high on it before.

thanks in advance

How do you know it is cut with DPH?

Maybe your "friend" kept all the actual heroin for himself.

If you snort too hard you could be wasting too much of the dope then in result not feeling it. Try snorting softer? Thats the only thing I can suggest. Or try getting new dope just to try it out. And everyones body is different, so just cause he feels 40mg does not necessarily mean you will. Sounds like you're just getting started on chasing the dragon. I'm not going to in any way preach, but hey, just be careful okay? It wasn't long until I lost everything. But hey, there are people who are very successful while doing it! And if you're ever frustrated with not feeling the effects just remember don't just double dose or go for a whole bag. Just do an extra 20mg bump but make sure to space it out! You can always do more but you can never do less.

Best of luck bro!

And yeah what CH said, I know some friends that hook up people and give them straight cut and keep all the real dope for themselves.

In all honesty this is 100% subjective and we can not tell you why it didn't work or what you snorted (borderline substance ID)

Subjective threads are not allowed as per the BDD guidelines.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.