• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Roxycodone/contin in Canada?

DIP'DAT'DANK

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I just had a few questions that I couldnt find the answer to using the search feature, I looked everywhere. Anyways, I was just wondering, especially since we got the OP Oxys in Canada now, are there Roxycodone/contin pills available at the pharmacies in Canada? Or are they only available in the states? I cant seem to find a clear cut answer and its really buggin me now!!!!!:p

Truthfully, I'm not exactly sure I completely understand all the differences of the roxys and the oxys....my understanding is the roxys are: generic oxys, IR, slightly more powerful, and can be insufflated which the OPs obviously cant. So any information you can give me is highly appreciated, especially regarding the Canadian market. Thank you for your help!

As I appreciate the link, I have in fact read that article and most likely everything else on the oxyNEOs (I just referred to the NEOs as OPs since thats what the majority know them as) I'm more interested in the roxys here in Canada and any info related. Thank you