• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Some questions before doing a new drug ...

Fr3nCh_T3rR0r

Greenlighter
I have done almost every drug once (good ole college days lol) most twice lol. Now I have talked with some friends and now id like to do the legal drug called bath salts, now I know this is a filthy, high school stuff, but I like trying everything once...Now before I do it Saturday, please tell me some negative things to expect, is there a craving withdrawal? Not feeling like shit but the kind of withdrawal where mentally you have to get more etc.

Also I will not snort this shit and i have never injected and don't plan to ....So I will be smoking it...sprinkling a good amount on top of some chronic :) I refuse to try this drug in any other way lol...Smoking with that method, how long will the high last? I honestly am embarrassed to be doing/buying this...But my curiosity kills lol.

Thanks in advance :)

*snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Bath salts could be anything. Bad idea.
And you can't ask for sources or prices here.

My apologies.

Bath salts could be anything. Bad idea.
And you can't ask for sources or prices here.

I am sorry, I am new and didn't know the terms and conditions, my fault *snip* The other questions are a lot more important lol...I want to atleast be semi prepared for the high lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is someone talking about bath salts containing mephedrone or mdpv, or something totally more bizarre and dangerous perhaps? If it's the first case be prepared for some stimulant-like side effects and comedown (bruxism, jitteriness, eventual apathy and depression, etc.)

Please don't smoke anything just because it is your preferred route of admin. either, I mean there are several drugs I wish I could smoke on a regular basis, but the fact is they can't be smoked. Not everything can be smoked, injected, or even snorted for that matter. My advice to some people in Orange Co.: find out what chemical they have and how it is properly consumed, and research this potentially eye-opening molecule before laying a torch to it.

No asking for pms either. sorry
Bath salts could be anything so its hard to tell you what to expect. Most are speedy, but it's a crap shoot.
This is really something you want from a trusted source who knows what's in it along with trip reports from friends who had same batch.

Methylone and Mephedrone were "emergency scheduled" in the US. They were often sold as bath salts.

But, bath salts are just a name given to any concoction by someone that's trying to skirt drug laws by claiming the product's not for human consumption. Check out the Federal analogue act if curious.

No sourcing and we're not here to tell you how to get high. Not even in PM's! Please read the BLUA you agreed to when joining this site.

Don't do bathsalts lest you end up like that weird fuck in West Virginia who molested his neighbor's goat before killing it. I shit you not, look it up

well, better he do that before killing it instead of after....

Stupid to Kill it at all, Should of taken it home and he could of had fun for Years..

And BTW There is no such thing as "Molesting a Goat" Have you seen some of the Goats out there? They are so asking for it.

Don't do bathsalts, I'll bet even kids in highschool know this.

we're not here to tell you how to get high.

Can you clarify this part please? Are questions asking about harm reduction type ingestion questions not allowed? Like what is a safe dose to start with or questions about initial dosing and re-dosing (or not) and the pro's and con's of either/both of those?

For example, I've used mephedrone before and IMO it's best to take a certain ammt as an initial dose and then re-dose 1 time max or just do a single dose of this substance. I've found the re-dosing of mephedrone to try and sustain your high or to try and re-experience the initial high to be a waste of time and mephedrone compared to say, cocaine, which re-dosing I find (or found when I used to use it) to be worth doing, even in retrospect the next day or whatever. But with mephedrone when I examined my use of it the next day I realized that all the re-dosing I did was a real waste and I should have just saved it for another night(s). Is this type of dialogue not allowed?

This is a section of the OD guidelines:

[Harm Reduction]

SAFETY FIRST! Beyond all other goals, Other Drugs is a harm reduction form. Please keep this in mind when posting. We are not here to help get you as high as possible. We will not allow posts or threads promoting or glorifying dangerous drug use practices. We are here to promote safe, smart, and responsible drug use. Any threads or posts that are counterproductive to that goal will be deleted.

Simple dosing questions are ok. Ask in Basic Drug Discussion forum for those. However, we need to know what you have. Generic items could be anything and drug ID's or suggestions are also not allowed.

The goal is to create safer users, not better users.

EDit: sorry Titus. Thought you were the OP. Alot of the RCs have their own megathread. That's a good place to start. As long as you're not just bragging or asking what to take, it's fairly open.

Last edited:
Simple dosing questions are ok. Ask in Basic Drug Discussion forum for those. However, we need to know what you have. Generic items could be anything and drug ID's or suggestions are also not allowed.

The goal is to create safer users, not better users.

Safer users are better users, amirite?

Having a semantics problem.
I guess I mean safer, in that they get the education they need to do as little damage as possible in what they do versus not encouraging them to dig deeper into use.
Was just quoting from one the admins announcements. Sounded cool in my head.