• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Getting the most out of suboxone film

The Dope Man

Bluelighter
It take me 50mg of morphine IV to reach desired effects. Do you think I have a low enough tolerance to take subs recreationally ?

what ROA and dose do you find most euphoric ?

i was thinking 2mg sublingual or 1mg IV.

how would you even go about iv'ing sub film? also this may sound like a dumb question but what is "bupe "?

how would you even go about iv'ing sub film? also this may sound like a dumb question but what is "bupe "?

not an expert but i would just backload a tiny 1MG piece into a syringe, shake it and let it sit for an hour or so, and businesses as usually. They are just like those listerine breath strips so they should dissolve very quickly. I just dont know if it provides a better high.

and bupe is short for buprenorphine which is one of the two active ingredients in suboxen. Which is a medicine used to treat opiate addiction.

If your not physically dependant then you can probably get high IVing them. I would start at half a milligram with sub less really is more especially with the higher binding affinity IV provides. Just be careful when you start playing with opiates with extremely long half-lifes physical addiction is almost inevitable.

so you dont have to do anything else extra special to the piece of strip other than put it in some water in syringe and let it sit to dissolve then business as usual??? i just dont understand i been told you couldnt do that but have read alot on here that people do.

If your not physically dependant then you can probably get high IVing them. I would start at half a milligram with sub less really is more especially with the higher binding affinity IV provides. Just be careful when you start playing with opiates with extremely long half-lifes physical addiction is almost inevitable.

There is no difference in buprenorphine's affinity for the opiate receptor when it is administered intravenously or sublingually.

so you dont have to do anything else extra special to the piece of strip other than put it in some water in syringe and let it sit to dissolve then business as usual??? i just dont understand i been told you couldnt do that but have read alot on here that people do.

as with any IV solution, you must micron filter it, then draw and shoot.

You should still filter the strips since there are inactive ingridients in it. Don't just backload the syringe. The film takes a little while to dissolve in the solution so give it some time. I don't suggest IVing it though, especially at first. You have to make sure to wait a full 24 hours before taking the suboxone, but don't IV it man. Rule of thumb is to never IV a drug that you don't know the effects of when using other ROAs. You can sniff it by dissolving it into solution and using an oral syringe (or just rip the tip off of a regular syringe) and squirt a few drops into each nostril. Let it absorb and repeat, as to prevent it from dripping out.

Yes yes, i'd never forget to filter ;) just never heard of micron filter until umm lets see when did i join? This month! where does one obtain such a thing?

Just got my first strip couple days ago.
Mix in cooker, i take a knife (sterilizied) and shake until dissolves.( Takes 30 sec.) Filter, inject. Take EXTRA care not to miss w/ this stuff.
I don't like to IV for induction(I gave myself PWD once, cause I couldn't wait). But after induction, IV is fine. If youre gonna do it everyday, use microns. I've never used them, but i'm sure i'll pay for that one day.

Microns are the best, you don't need to use one everytime you shoot up (as long as the solution you're shooting has been micron filtered), you can filter several weeks worth of IV's with one micron filter and store it properly in a bacteriostatic NaCL or H20, all as described in Captain Heroin's Megathread.

im not dependent whatsoever. havent used opiates sense Saturday and only use once every two weeks.

Im just looking for the most euphoria i can get out of these puppies as I have multiple friends prescribe and they're literately givin em away.

so the euphoria will be the same no matter what ROA i choose ? probably just ganna do 1mg subligual then.

Just keep your dosing very low, with bupe, "less is more".

Also, it will be very hard to get euphoria after a couple doses.

Not the best of plans but if you must take them together...
do a small dose <1mg bup, wait, then dose your morphine.
wait 3 hours is you take it under tongue.
about 30 in if IV

Not the best of plans but if you must take them together...
do a small dose <1mg bup, wait, then dose your morphine.
wait 3 hours is you take it under tongue.
about 30 in if IV

ive heard of people using VERY small doses of sub with "real" opiates. whats the advantage ?

but im not dosing morph again for another 11 or so days but ill keep it in mind for then.

posted wrong thread. ...
wait... right thread, thought you were trying to do a sub and morphine. Sorry.

Small doses can be mixed w/ full agonists, but it's tricky and not really worthwhile.

Last edited:
Well, you can take small dosages of suboxone before another opioid/opiate, but I would never add a little bupe along or after using a full agonist to potentate the high. Im fairly certain that buprenorphine does not selectively bind to the empty receptors, so it would still most likely kick your morphine/heroin/oxycodone off causing precipitated withdrawal, even if the dose was small.

^Right. Only way this works is

low dose bupe
wait till kicks in (depends on roa)
full agonist.
(that only works w/ no or low bupe habit. low being ~<1mg/day)

It's very useful for chipping too. Ex.

6am take your low daily dose bupe. Goto work.
6pm done work. full agonist time!
6am take your low daily dose of bupe.