• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Rhodiola Rosea & 4-Fluoroamphetamine

t4exanadu

Bluelighter
I haven't been able to find any information about combining Rhodiola Rosea (%3) with 4-Fluoroamphetamine. There is a single report on erowid in which a person combined Rosea with Adderall, resulting in some unpleasantness. I suspect, since Rhodiola Rosea is claimed to have (weak?) MAOI properties, it is contraindicated with amphetamines. However, I don't known if any research has actually confirmed the mechanisms of action of Rhodiola Rosea (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm asking because the 4-FA I have looks contaminated with red phosphorus or something, and I'm looking to reduce the dosage from 200mg to the more typical 50-100 by combining with Rosea.

Any out there have any experiences combining Rosea with any stimulants or 4-FA in particular? Thanks.

I have experience mixing 4-FMA and 4-FA with rhodiola, and I honestly never thought much about an interaction there. It could explain why I usually need small doses of amphetamines if there is a potentiating compound present in Rhodiola, because I've been taking rhodiola for 3+ years daily. I am not sure about a slight MAOI effect, if there is one that could explain a few overly intense experiences with DMT.

And what dosage of Rosea have you been taking?

Most Recently -
2 300mg rhodiola force caplets, Rhodiola Rosea root "hydroethanolic extract", Min 16.2 mgs total rosavins, min. 2.7mg salidrosides. One morning and one at night.

8+ Months Ago -
NOW Rhodiola 500mg capsules 3% standardized extract. At least one per day, twice if I remembered.

This is one thing I take religiously, along with Cats Claw and 400mgs of CoQ10. I have a lot of herbal supplements but those three I try to never miss. The number of RX's, RC's and supplements I take is absurd, sometimes it's easy to forget, miss doses or forget about interactions.