• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What would happen if these drugs were combined?

daveslaine

Bluelighter
Well we all become desenthisized and our bodies keep having to use more and more resources to make more dopamine, serotnin, and endorphins to just keep up to normal, which is not good.

Normally this isnt the case, but to some extreme people theybecoke desenthisized to all of those neurochemicals.

So i was wondering, and I would like to try this out too someday, what would happen if someone took Ondansetron, Haloperidol, and Naloxone all at once, particularly even IV'd?

I would think that it wouldnt be as hellish as we think, in fact, it might cause some lethargy and droppy eyes even, it could lead to depression, but i think in general, a couple of weeks of taking this combo could senthisize our neurochemical pathways again.

This is all hypotethical, theoretical, but it could work since they are all antagonists.

I would want to try this combo out, unfortunately, its even harder to find these than actual Morphine.

So crap.

What is the concensus on this?

Ondansetron has serotogenic actions and while Haloperidol primarily exerts its actions on dopamineric receptors, there have been reported cases of serotonin toxicity/serotonin syndrome in patients receiving concomitant therapy with antipsychotics and serotogenic agents. While this is rare, it still raises concerns. Additionally, up/down regulations of opioid receptors and dopaminergic pathways can take months. I'm certainly not saying this isn't a valid and potentially revolutionary method for neurochemical stabilization. However, the miserable failure of PROMETA treatments and Ultra Rapid Opioid Detox programs have been met with little to marginal success at best. Still, very clever...