• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids MS Contin 10mg - Need Help Please!

Psymon

Greenlighter
I am fairly opiate tolerant (40mgs of Oxy is Nice)

My Doctor prescibed me with MS Contin 10mg (and Endone for breaktrhough pain)

Please, Correct me if I am wrong, but as these tabs (MS Contin 10mg), are slow release, does this mean I am getting about 1mg Morhine per hour! Please tell me she is wrong!!

Whats the best method to use these - crush em?? Would they be better if the ROA was rectally?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, if you think 40mg of OC daily is a moderate tolerance, than I don't think you understand quite where you stand on the mountain. The peak of Mt. Addiction is about 100 times taller than where you're at.
Anyway, in my experience with MS contin I have always insufflated the pills, though I'm not sure how MS contin's are made anymore... You used to be able to get the time release off of the outside of the pill extremely easily using just some moisture, but I'm not sure if that is the case with these. Also, I usually railed 60s, not 10s, there's gonna be a lottttt of filler in those 10mg pills... Parachuting them is likely what I'd to, save your nose the pain and get a pretty similar high out of it.

the newer MSCONTINS nowadays are abuse proof. i get the MSCNTIN 60s all the time, the pink ones, and they gel up even when u chew them, get stuck all in ur teeth, they crush preferctly fine but u cant sniff them,, shoot em, anything

Crush them up, soak them in 1mL of water overnight, or for 8-12 hours. Draw, and plug.

I do this literally everyday with MS100s, have one soaking overnight to plug in the morning shower

Wake up, rail the line of opana I left out the night before, get out of bed, grab morphine, get in shower, then by the time im getting dressed my pain is reduced and I've got a great high.

Last edited:
OP - we don't swim here... it doesn't do anything to protect you legally and it just makes things hard to read and such...

Anyways, if you can chew your MS cotins then that always worked for me. I don't know if I've had the new formulation of them, but if it is abuse proof in the same way the OPs are then, well, it's beyond me how to deal with em. that god I got out of the game right when the OPs came out... you'd have to have pretty damn strong chompers to chew those suckers up

Tricomb - hehehehe, you and your butthole =D but yea, I like to do that with MDMA so who am I to judge...

the newer MSCONTINS nowadays are abuse proof. i get the MSCNTIN 60s all the time, the pink ones, and they gel up even when u chew them, get stuck all in ur teeth, they crush preferctly fine but u cant sniff them,, shoot em, anything

If this is the case try crushing them up and separating each 10mg pill into like four little piles. then take each pile separately so they don't just recombined into one big puddle of pseudo-plastic goop in your throat or gut. separate the ingestion of each dose with a little bite of something (i.e. a cracker and sip of liquid)

tbh I've never done this with new MS cotins but have used this method with OPs and it certainly seemed to work in terms of me getting more out of them quicker than otherwise just taking the whole pile of powder at once

Last edited by a moderator:
Rectal BA of morphine is several fold it's pathetic oral BA, it's stupid IMO to take morphine orally, when you can more than double your bang through another ROA.

I couldn't agree more. rectal seems to work better in terms of the BA for many, if not most, drugs. the only reason I don't do this more often, such as with my subs (despite the fact I know it'll work really well in terms of BA) is simply because I don't shit very often. The only time I could do this and not just waste it is right after I shit, and, well, its just easier for me to take stuff other ways practically speaking

what's your experience with the clogged intestines and plugging? does it matter it you haven't taken a shit in a couple days as it does for me?

*note, just for the record, cause I know you're all real concerned about how often I poop, I do normally shit once/day... <3

Opiates don't constipate me too bad because I regulate my diet and exercise to counteract it. Also cannabinoids can speed up your GI I've heard, so I smoke concentrates.

I always try to shit before plugging, or plug on an empty rectum, but it's not always possible

Thanks all, i just wanted to up-date you all (lol - no pun intended). I found a post on here about how to get around the ms contin issues and I gave it a try... Took the waxy coating off with some tape and crushed the he'll out of them with two dessert spoons.. I then carefully slid the fine but somewhat clumpy mix into a 5cc oral syringe and sucked up 4cc of boiling water and shook it like mad for a few mins.. I then drew up 1 more cc of boiling water and shook it again.. Then up the chocolate starfish it went! It was Just ok but not great so i plugged another 4 and by then I was fairly wasted but I much prefer the speedy rush of oxy's but hey, when in Rome! ... Back to my original post ... Would the 10 mg time release MS contin twice daily really mean im only getting approx 1mg morphine per hour? If so that might be good for a small mouse but not for me!

boiling water destroyed a lot of the morphine. You don't use warm water, never hot water. You use cold water with all opiates. That's why it was just okay.
Seriously, if you read my post I told you exactly how to use these the best way. I've been doing this for years.

10mg Contin = 10mg/12 hours = 0.8333mg/hour (orally)

If you follow my method it will make your 10mg time release into at least 9mg instant release morphine.

I thought Extended release pill release , like %30 , initially, then slowly release less and less over so many hours; not equally through out it's absorption. I'm not positive on that tho, anyone know for sure?

It's something like that, I don't remember the exact percentage of IR in an ER pill but that sounds about right. I just know that soaking the powdered morphine for 8-12 hours will defeat the time release (using time and water, how simple).

I took a bunch of these before (like 160mgs) and barely got anything out of it, just a little bit relaxed. They suck for recreation imo and I had a 60mg vicodin tolerance so we were similar in tolerance

I tried every ROA except iv'ing (don't iv these) and I just decided to swallow most

boiling water destroyed a lot of the morphine. You don't use warm water, never hot water. You use cold water with all opiates. That's why it was just okay.
Seriously, if you read my post I told you exactly how to use these the best way. I've been doing this for years.

10mg Contin = 10mg/12 hours = 0.8333mg/hour (orally)

If you follow my method it will make your 10mg time release into at least 9mg instant release morphine.

Ah crap, must skipped reading your post - I have crushed a new batch and put it in normal cold tap water right now, ill wait 8 or 9 hours and give it a go and ill let you know the results...

BTW (Question for anyone) - When i plug oxys i use water temp of 55 degrees Celcuis (131 degrees F), usually a bit cooler by the time it goes in, and its always worked well - Do you think cold tap water is better for this too?

Thanks alot

Last edited:
I know for a fact cold water is the best and dissolves all opiates easily. Adding heat only contaminates your solution with binders and filler.

I'm glad your gunna try my method you will NOT be disappointed! :)

It would be stupid not to advocate a better roa for morphine.... and I'm not going to recommend IV. What's wrong with that?

Since when is doing drugs supposed to be social anyways? I mean I get it, it's fun to snort some opana with your friends sometimes but do you really wanna use a less effective ROA just so your friends can watch you do drugs?

^ I think he means that you really can't do them socially, like you can't sit around with your friends and all plug your morphine doses while engaging in conversation.

crestfallen, a lot of people don't find morphine to be that euphoric. I for one don't get much euphoria from it at all, although I do find it to work great for pain. It seems that the people that really like oxycodone don't seem to like morphine much, or at least that's the pattern that I have seemed to pick up on here. Personally I only have one friend that likes morphine, but there are obviously some people such as tricomb that like it.