• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids dilaudid help!!!!!

bunni

Greenlighter
ok so i get a prescription for dilaudid but they dont do a thing when i take them or even chew them up, i dont wanna start to shoot up so what is the next best thing to do? snort? analy inject or something?

which works best? and should i crush it before plugging?

thank you!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

which works better do you know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Plugging is next best to IV, for Dillies. Check out the guide (use an oral syringe). Then, snorting. I have tried all ROA's (minus oral) and no doubt IV, plugging, snorting is order of 'most effective'. Check out the hydromorphone/Dilaudid megathread for some great information.

I iv'd them and to be honest, snorting them is way better. I really didn't feel much of anything when I iv'd dilaudid. But when I railed 12-15mgs I was feeling amazing it was the best day I had ever experienced as far as drugs go

I'm sure plugging them would increase the BA but I've never tried it. Good luck be careful!

how much did you IV? Did you miss?
I can guarantee that if you can feel good from 15mgs snorted, that you would feel 15mg iv like a punch in the stomach.

thats insane to me that you didnt really feel anything when you iv'd dilaudid.....i guess we're all different.
I iv'd them and to be honest, snorting them is way better. I really didn't feel much of anything when I iv'd dilaudid. But when I railed 12-15mgs I was feeling amazing it was the best day I had ever experienced as far as drugs go

I'm sure plugging them would increase the BA but I've never tried it. Good luck be careful!

Wow, something is wrong here. IV dilaudid < snorting? nooooo way. Something got messed up in the process.