• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Odd looking red cut used in stamps V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

neurotekker

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelighters!
Mods hopefully this post is acceptable in terms of subject and content. I have read some rules and regulations and browsed this forum for a while but if this post is in the wrong at all my apologies. Seeing as how this was my first post on bluelight It was such a wonderful introduction to this forum by having Tripman so elegantly infer that I didn't read any guidelines instead of just accepting my apology in advance and not being a snide dickhead about it. I think everyone has a right to be treated with some respect and when someone apologizes like I did in my first post it would have been nice to fucking receive some Sorry for the rant that shit just rubbed me the wrong way Tripman. Fuck man I think this is a relevant and possible harm reductive topic you could have been a little less of a bitch and tell me about the id issue in a manor becoming of an adult instead of a little bitch.

First post here and I'd like to say that this site is very informative. I'm an experienced user of all substances currently struggling with opiates. I find the psychadelic discussions as well as the advice on withdrawal among other things here that seriously pique my interest.

Anyways-I live in Pittsburgh. Lately I've been getting shit in blue unstamped untaped bags. The quality has gone down considerably with this product going from as pure as it gets china white to just so-so brown shit but its a constant hookup and i think this shit has been making its way around the city quite a bit, Sometimes the bags will be other colors like red purple black etc. but all untaped with no stamp.
Anyways for the past month or so I've been seeing in every bag some tiny, miniscule amounts (just a speck or 2) of an adulterant that has the look and consistency of a speck of a red cough drop or something. My dude seems to think it is some type of a sleeping pill that is used to cut it with. This isnt making a lot of sense for one because the amounts are so miniscule that it doesn't appear to be an affective cut. The color isn't something I would desire to put in my dope for cut.
The dope is already cut as it is which isn't a big deal i just cant for the life of me figure out what or why these little red specks are there. I don't know if im crazy though but they do seem to have a little more of a sedative effect than I am used to in my dope.
I've been getting high for quite a few years now so I am able to distinguish between any additives other than the heroin judging by its side effects.
I was just curious if anyone else has seen this kind of shit lately or if anyone has ever had an experience with this sort of cut as well. Again this is coming from the Pittsburgh Area.
Cheers bluelighters and thank you in advance. I do not wish to have an ID on the substance that this is cut with I am merely asking if anyone else has ever had any experience with the sort of alduterant that I am dealing with. In all my years I have never seen this used before. The dealers I am going to are not amateurs I am just wondering if anyone has gotten any shit with this in it and if so are you happy with it or do you feel as if it is a waste of time. The chunks are so small and don't even dissolve without heat it just seems pointless. Again i dont care for identification just seeing if anyone can relate Thanks so much Tripman for eliciting such a rant out of me over this bullsheeit.

Last edited:
Hello Bluelighters!
Mods hopefully this post is acceptable in terms of subject and content. I have read some rules and regulations and browsed this forum for a while but if this post is in the wrong at all my apologies. Seeing as how this was my first post on bluelight It was such a wonderful introduction to this forum by having Tripman so elegantly infer that I didn't read any guidelines instead of just accepting my apology in advance and not being a snide dickhead about it. I think everyone has a right to be treated with some respect and when someone apologizes like I did in my first post it would have been nice to fucking receive some Sorry for the rant that shit just rubbed me the wrong way Tripman. Fuck man I think this is a relevant and possible harm reductive topic you could have been a little less of a bitch and tell me about the id issue in a manor becoming of an adult instead of a little bitch.

Welcome to BL neurotekker.

Unfortunately your post is not within the OD guidelines and I am going to have to close this thread again.

I appreciate the fact that you have read the rules and guidelines on BL and that you are trying to post within their restrictions. Unfortunately that is not the case here. We don't allow regional discussion about substances that are going around in certain areas in OD. Your post may be allowable in one of the regional heroin threads in the NASASADD area of BL, however in OD it is against guidelines.

There are several other reasons why your post is unacceptable. Within the BLUA and guidelines, our policy on personal attacks is outlined and inferring that I am a "snide dickhead" and a "little bitch" goes against our policy.

First post here and I'd like to say that this site is very informative. I'm an experienced user of all substances currently struggling with opiates. I find the psychadelic discussions as well as the advice on withdrawal among other things here that seriously pique my interest.

Anyways-I live in Pittsburgh. Lately I've been getting shit in blue unstamped untaped bags. The quality has gone down considerably with this product going from as pure as it gets china white to just so-so brown shit but its a constant hookup and i think this shit has been making its way around the city quite a bit, Sometimes the bags will be other colors like red purple black etc. but all untaped with no stamp.
Anyways for the past month or so I've been seeing in every bag some tiny, miniscule amounts (just a speck or 2) of an adulterant that has the look and consistency of a speck of a red cough drop or something. My dude seems to think it is some type of a sleeping pill that is used to cut it with. This isnt making a lot of sense for one because the amounts are so miniscule that it doesn't appear to be an affective cut. The color isn't something I would desire to put in my dope for cut.
The dope is already cut as it is which isn't a big deal i just cant for the life of me figure out what or why these little red specks are there. I don't know if im crazy though but they do seem to have a little more of a sedative effect than I am used to in my dope.
I've been getting high for quite a few years now so I am able to distinguish between any additives other than the heroin judging by its side effects.
I was just curious if anyone else has seen this kind of shit lately or if anyone has ever had an experience with this sort of cut as well. Again this is coming from the Pittsburgh Area.
Cheers bluelighters and thank you in advance. I do not wish to have an ID on the substance that this is cut with I am merely asking if anyone else has ever had any experience with the sort of alduterant that I am dealing with. In all my years I have never seen this used before. The dealers I am going to are not amateurs I am just wondering if anyone has gotten any shit with this in it and if so are you happy with it or do you feel as if it is a waste of time. The chunks are so small and don't even dissolve without heat it just seems pointless. Again i dont care for identification just seeing if anyone can relate Thanks so much Tripman for eliciting such a rant out of me over this bullsheeit.

I appreciate that you are not asking for an ID on your mysterious adulterant, which would be against our rules. Removing that from the topic, what is the purpose of this thread? Bluelight is a harm reduction forum. In what way is finding out whether other people have tried the same heroin as you conducive towards harm reduction?

The last matter is that you have gone about this the wrong way. If you have a problem with my moderating, then you should PM one of muvulotion or NeighbourhoodThreat as ODs senior moderators or the administrator in charge of OD which is papasomni. Please feel free to contact them with your grievances against me.

Remaking a thread after a moderator has closed its original is poor form. Especially one filled with personal attacks. You have a problem with me. PM me, PM my supervisors. Don't make angry threads about me, it doesn't look good for either of us.

Please feel free to PM me or any one of my supervisors about this.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.