• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids smoking oxycontin help

chaseconroe

Bluelighter
i just have had a sudden influx of legit oc 40s around my area and I've snorted them there legit. I have also tried smoking one and would like some help about how to go about this. what i did was cut the oc into 4 pieces put one of the pieces on some foil tilted the foil and put the lighter under the foil till it started running down the foil while inhaling the smoke thru a straw, so that's the method i used. i also held the smoke in does this matter? also the after taste was similar to burnt marshmellows am i far off here? thanks for the help. i looked for other threads btw but couldn't find any useful ones.

That's about it. Break off what you wanna use, drop it on the foil, lighter, wait for it to smoke, suck smoke up through a straw/empty pen/etc. The few times I've done it(preferred shooting) I held the smoke in for a while. I don't know if it makes much difference, how long it's in your lungs.
The only thing that takes a tiny bit of getting used to is chasing the smoke around, and keeping the flame in the right spot, while also tipping, tilting the foil to keep the piece where you want it. It's pretty easy, though. You can even start making designs with the burnt pill remains on the foil. Fun, fun.

yeah you got it down it sounds like and yeah they kinda taste like burnt marshmallows

Yep thats the good shit and im 100% sure holding it in for at least 5 seconds helps make sure it is all absorbed so none is wasted.

Please don't waste a legit OC by trying to smoke it :( This makes me want to cry.

Didn't you hear the more recent news? It's now Ten thousand baby seals die when you smoke real OC.

Plus it's horrendous on your lungs.

im not wasting tho there's so many around my area plus smoking it gets me instantly high i also snort the other half i don't smoke so i get the best of both highs.

Ugh, that's such a waste, and terrible for your lungs. There's all sorts of shit in those pills that you just do not want to be burning and inhaling. Just snort the damn thing.

What's the big deal with people caring about oxycodone's onset anyways. Even IV'd there is no rush just immediate onset, so I can't imagine smoking could possibly have any benefit over taking it orally, or maybe snorting them.

I still have some legit OC 80s and I will take pleasure in snorting them one special day.