• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesin4

Greenlighter
Hello all. New member here with a quick question. I have Cyclobenzaprine HCI 10mg and don't really know what it is. Not even sure its a Benzo, or what Benzos do. I have persistent irritating back pain and would like to find some relief. Will this do the trick? How much to take for first timer? Is it euphoric? Thanks!

It's flexaril, a pretty mild muscle relaxer. imo, it's worthless, unless you have back pain or something. even then, most people do not find it euphoric or enjoyable. some of those that do enjoy it prefer it with alcohol. taking even just 10mg, the standard dose, made me delirious and very uncomfortable. previously when i had taken it it just didn't so more or less anything. chances are it won't hurt you. you might enjoy it. regardless it won't exactly fuck you up. and chances are you won't like it, or just won't feel much if anything at all

Thanks dog. So is it a Benzo? (now I'm just being curious) And are Benzos just muscle relaxers? And is it safe to take with alcohol?

nope, it is not a benzo. use google to search about it. just search the name of the drug. use wiki or whatever to learn about it. some benzos do relax your muscles (diazepam/valium), but not all. muscle relaxers (those that I actually find effective at all) are pretty much limited to just your flexaril and soma. these, as well as the other muscle relaxers are not benzos, although they do share some cns depressant properties in common with them. soma is considered MUCH more recreational and will seriously fuck you up if you take enough. flexaril can't even begin to compare imho

next time, try searching before asking such a general question OP. not trying to be a dick, but everything I've written could have been found on your own after spending no more than a couple minute using a search engine...

Wikipedia and Google are your friends.

By all means ask these questions on message boards, but you should try to educate yourself as much as you can instead of relying solely on answers from other posters who could be right or could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.