• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How to make zopiclone more effective

iconoclast56

Bluelighter
I was recently prescribe zopiclone as a remedy for insomnia that my ADHD meds give me and it works, but its not working well enough yet. Last night I took 15mg about an hour before going to bed. I woke up 4 hours later and wasn't sleepy at all. I just took another 7.25 tablet but to make sure it works, I crushed an insufflated half a tab. The GI tract is often bioavailabilities worst memory. Are there better routes for ingesting this compound? I'm going to try combining antihistamines and other OTC sleep aids with it tomorrow to see if they hell allow me to sleep longer on it.

It does work but it's half life is 6 hours, seems stupid to me i wake up on it too. I would take the reccomended dose if i were you though.

whenever i took more than recommended or sniffed zopiclone i'd wake up with my room in a total mess with absolutely no recollection of how it got that way.

Ah shit, it doesn't work. After starting this thread I took 3 times the recommended dose, and still woke up 2 hours later. Got a total of 6 hours sleep which I'll settle for. I have an appointment with my university doctor for thursday so I'll try and get some temazepam. I'll tell them I need something with a longer half life. Strangely enough, zolpidem has an even lower half life but it kept me asleep for 12 hours. Problem was I'd feel like crap the whole next day. With zopiclone, I feel fine the next day. With the doses he gave me, I will be out in under 2 weeks though. I need a way to make them more effective. Won't matter in the long run because he won't prescribe it to me permanently. I don't know what he meant by that as in, did he mean he'll try me with something else next time, or just say "you're on your own, good luck". Knowing doctors, it'll probably be the latter. What an absurd world we live in. People in white coats who in many areas (especially the relevant ones) know less than you do, control your ability to obtain medicine. I'm getting pretty fuckin sick of this shit. I'm a chem major and having been studying psychopharmacology for years now. When I talk to a GP, the gaps and faults in their understanding/knowledge is blatantly obvious to me and I don't know whether to be amused or angry at the fact that I'm the only one in the room who knows how to treat the ailment. I suppose you can get to know them a bit better then they'll start acting on your suggestions so they won't be completely and utterly useless (the only time I've ever really needed medical treatment, it was paramedics, surgeons and nurses who helped me). As a kid I used to think the doctor helped me with his asthma. Now I know that he simply writes a prescription for something I should have been able to walk into a grocery shop and buy OTC.

You can't say you know more than them when you're taking 3 times the reccomended dose. He's right not to give you it long term. Your just asking for an addiction by doing that already. Chem major or not, do you think that's smart?