• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids got 2 lbs of poppy seeds,wash whole 2lbs or try 1 first

HYDRO_CHRONIC

Bluelighter
i used to have a helluva tolerance with methadone but quit a couple months ago

i can feel 30mg of oxy as of now ,just curious whaqt u guys think

should i wash all of it and chug orjust try one?

never tried seeds before

Yes. 2lbs is nothing for someone that's been on methadone or gets off on oxys. Depends on the potency of the seeds mind you, but 4lbs minimum is usually my dose.

Ive done this with 4 lbs of seeds with NO tolerance and it still didn't do shit...and boy was it a fucking messy process...

It's all about the potency of the seeds as mentioned...

Just it time for "Jonny Appleseed" ...Full sun, out of the wind area, turn the soil-add some sand-topsoil, Opium in the late summer H.C. !

does the color of the water matter cause this shit came back greenish color ...they came outta bag so i dunno ,dont know anything bout PST

i usually get a yellow colour and it becomes opaque in a cup. I hear the darker the better. Be careful with 2 lbs tho, your batch could be strong or very weak so there's no harm in trying 1lb if you have tolerance and 1/2lb if you don't. If it's not enough wait a couple of hours and take more.

been half hour ,feel bout the same ...washed both packs with same water and drank half ....

Just think, at the end of this summer even 10 of the smallest matured heads from those tiny seeds woulda' yielded you a gram of pure opium. (approx' 1 outta' every 10 seeds grow to maturity, with no help)
1000 seeds = 100 poppy heads