• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs RC like Heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSDreamer13

Bluelighter
My buddy wants to know if there is any RC out there like Heroin?

Something he can IV that gives the "same" rush.

Poor bastard can't get off the junk.8(

If he (or you) want to get "off the junk", I honestly suggest you look into a Suboxone Program or do a fast taper with Suboxone. As I am sure you've noticed, there are SO many threads on BL regarding Suboxone and Subutex. If you're serious about getting clean, I suggest you at least so a little research about buprenorphine. You can actually manage your life on Suboxone/Subutex (well, MOST of us can), if you use it correctly. It's worth a shot (no pun intended).

Yeah, howevre I suggest tapering your heroin use down as a much as you can beforee swwitching to suboxone because otherwise the switch is really rough. What happens to me is, I feel like such crap on suboxone that i got racing back to dope as soon as the suboxone begins leaving my receptors. However, if you taper youir heroin dose down, then you wil feel great on suboxone and then you can taper off the suboxone by taking it only every couple of days in increasinly smaller doses. That's just my suggestion though, it is certain.ly possib;le to go directly from a large heroin habit straight to suboxone, you will just feel WD for the first four days but not nearly as bad as if you just quit the heroin cold trukewy. As much as i dislike suboxone, it really is a godsend. It provides an easy way for just about anyone to get off dope in their own home while remaining functional during the withdrawal period. Pretty valuable, huh?

As for a heroin like RC, well to me that sounds like the holy grail of drugs. I would love to know the answer to this question myself.

My buddy wants to know if there is any RC out there like Heroin?

Something he can IV that gives the "same" rush.

Poor bastard can't get off the junk.8(

No. Powder heroin, and tar heroin, both have unique rushes. There's no way to qualitatively say that anything will equate it.

Not even IV buprenorphine is like IV heroin, it's 100% different.

^so true. If you have a low tolerance to heroin, buprenorphine can fuck you up in a similar fashion, but usually people getting on buprenorphine have pretty unsustainable habits.

There is no RC like heroin, and though O-desmethyltramadol is an opioid, I don't believe that it could be that good, or we would have story's up the ass about "the new heroin". If there ever is a similar Opiate product made available as an RC, I can only think that it would ultimately end up being a bad thing, as there would be a harder-than-ever crack down.

No 'what drug is most like this one' threads please.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.