• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc DMAA? Sports Supplement? Strange Chemical

snazzy_sn

Bluelighter
So I'm chillin' all homeless behind the library with my laptop sippin' my dxm being a general riff raff derelict type, and my old buddy/"original psychonaut" shows up on his bicycle with this stuff he gets at GNC he says people in the know try to give it different names and make it hard to track so it'll stay legal. i can't find any info about it on the internet except one extremely vague wikipedia article.

anyways, my friend went to his house real quick (we both have a mutual understanding that it's best i not know where he lives) and he's comin' back.

anyways, does anyone know about this mystery chemical?
i'm gonna mix it with dxm so that's a little scary...
hm.

I tried DMAA a few times. Infact, I have a supply of it and a scooper stored. I don't have a microscale at the moment, so I'm relying on the 10mg scooper and estimation. DMAA(Dimethylamylamine, Geranamine) is a chemical that increases alertness, exercise output, and a nootropic. If you're sleep deprived, you'll sleep on it and it normalizes sleep patterns. It's best to take it during the day and when well rested. If taken at night, you might become lucid for a few seconds. At night, you'll enter twilight sleep for a while. It counteracts caffeine's "keep you awake past bedtime" effects, but works well when combined with an energy drink or stacked with nootropics in the morning or evening. The effects are mostly background effects. It increases confidence and sometimes you have to exercise if you're on it. DMAA increases strength, stamina, and mootivation. I might save up and get a scale later on. It's good to cycle it and take L-Tyrosine while you're off it to replenish adrenal glands, adrenaline, norepinephrine, and dopamine. DMAA activates norepinephrine and adrenaline, and to a small extent dopamine. Cycling it means a few days on it and a few days off it. I also plan to save up so I can stack DMAA with phenylpiracetam.
Note: I wouldn't mix this stuff with DXM if I were you.

DMAA is dimethylamylamine, it's a bullshit adrenergic stimulant. It is literally like propylhexidrine (what's in Benzedrex) but shittier. Don't mix it with DXM unless you like panic attacks and high blood pressure.

DMAA is basically a norepinephrine and adrenaline mimic/releaser. It's almost like a decongestant.

DMAA got crappier and crappier. :\ :? 8( DMAA gets crappier over time and unless you're immediately exercising while on it, you might sometimes get anger and rage. I hope cyclopentamine and cyclopentylaminopropane would be better.

DMAA (Dimethylamylamine) is mostly only suitable as a pre-workout. Prolintane is a much better stimulant and more mental and far less physical.