• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe advice on sub taper? here r the tools i have and some BGround

trychomes

Bluelighter
I have been using subs for about a year now, in order to get off an 80mg opana/day habit. snorted. I started off actually AFTER I WAS CLEAN FOR TWO WEEKS! dumb, i know. anyway, there were times when I was doing up to 8 mg /day. not every day. most days i took between 1-2 mg, insufflated. for the last two months ive been taking about 1 mg a day, snorted. some days i take .5 mg. some days I skip entirely. im kind of all over the place. when i need energy to be on my "a" game at work (server), i'll sometimes do 2 mg. but thats the highest dose ive taken in about two months. My average dose has been 1 mg for the past two months.

Well I am being forced to jump off as my connect heard me talking ish about him and he was literally my only guy. hes not saying thats the reason but i know it is.
I have ~1-1.25 MG left. I dosed about ~.75 mg a few hours ago. Just to get off my ass and walk the dog and do some laundry. I have to work this weekend and double on Saturday. How should I do this? Should I try to skip tmrw? Should I divide the last bit into like 5 lines and do one a day, so .2mg-.25 mg lines? I have access to klonopin if absolutely necessary, but even then only like 4-5 mg. I do have some vals hopefully coming soon, but thats up to things outta my control. also I have almost a full bottle of promethazine/codeine cough syrup.

Can anybody offer any insight? HOw long should I try to make 28 vals last when they do arrive? like how long should i expect to be uncomfortable and to what degree? obv everyone is different but just from your own experience.

I sincerely appreciate anybody's time. And I do apologize if this is in the wrong place. Please dont close it please move it im very desperate. thanks.

Bupe has a very high affinity and lasts for a loooooooooooong time in your system. dont do all of it now to feel that "opiate" feel just use it vey sparingly...yes you can skip tomorrow..dont take the cough syrup the bupe will block the codiene anyway..plus why take more opiates if your trying to stop. one mg of bupe for the last moth would not warrant alot of WD symptoms if you just stop..

will the syrup be good once the bupe is out of my sytem? like in a week when im feeling shitty? im just an addict looking for a way to justify using the syrup i suppose.

The codeine won't do anything for you for between 6 and 10 days. At the week mark it might produce a noticeable effect.

Basically try to arrange your doses into 0.25mg doses and take one of those every day. One the second day you're doing this I recommend taking 0.5mg, then the third and fourth going back down to 0.25mg.

Other then that you're just going to have to ride the w/d out. It won't kill you but it'll suck for a couple weeks. The acute w/d will probably peak at around 5-7 days, then at the two week mark you'll feel a bit better. It'll probably take 3-4 weeks to feel more or less normal again.

In terms of suffering during the bupe w/d, it will be less painful than with Opana or something else like heroin. All the same symptoms generally, but blunted when compared with full agonist opioids. However, the catch is that bupe w/d take forrrreeeeeevvvvvveeeeerrrrr.

Like I said, weaker opioids like codeine won't have much effect if any at all for about a week. If you can get any tramadol I highly recommend using that to aid in w/d. Because it acts differently than normal opioids but produced a slightly similar effect, it will help alleviate your w/d, and most importantly help give you that energy you need to be on the game at work.

When you get the valium, they're not going to solve your problems, but they will numb the pain a little, so to speak. Best to take these at night. After you run out try not to get any more, as a benzo addiction will make your life hell.

If you encounter bad GI issues you can take loperamide. You can actually use loperamide to get high off of while you're w/ding from the bupe, by the way. It requires taking 100-200mg, which is a lot. About 24-48 after your first dose of lope you'll be able to shit normally too, so don't worry about that. If you need to function, and an opioid energy buzz is what has helped you, I seriously recommend the loperamide and tramadol. Lope is sure better than nothing.

Good luck!

p.s. This is hardly a taper, fyi