• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dilaudid WITH Ativan

iRush

Bluelighter
Hey i have some 8mg dilauadids, and some .05mg Ativans,
what woulld be the effects of taking 8mg dilaudid and 1mg ativan together, would it be a nice high?

If you have not taken them separately do not take them in combination as it is always best to get a feel for both substances on their own before throwing them together.
Start with 4mg orally if you are without tolerance and build your way up from there.

whats rong with combining them? would opiate/benzo create a nice high? i was going to mix both the powders crushed up, put into an oral syringe, and PLUGGGGGG

What's wrong with dosing both is that you don't have experience with the substances on their own.

I would start with plugging half a pill and holding off on the benzo.

EDIT: Insufflation BA is around 20% higher than plugging. And plugging is on par with oral, so aside from faster onset, there is no advantage.

They both drastically decrease your heart rate, combining them, well you can guess.

It's a euphoric combo, but much riskier than doing opioids along.

i have experience with opiates.. ive been on a almost 4week opiate binge with oxy, dilaudid, hydromorph contin..
i take 8mg dilaudid for a nice , buy short nod, and i want to try adding .5mg ativan into the oral syringe next time? would it make a stronger high? and feel better?
it May be risky to combine.. but im only adding .5mg ativan to 8mg dils

In that case, yes it will increase the strength of the high, especially the sedation. I would dose the ativan sublingualy 20-30 minutes before the opiate though.

Sorry, we'll always assume you are opiate naive unless you state otherwise. For the sake of Harm Reduction.

alright, well im going to try it later tonight(about 8hours)
illreport back

Also another quick question, i have no expericne with benzo's. i tried xanax once about 7 months ago,
with no tolernace would 0.5mg get me high.

If you have a moderate tolerance than 8 mg dilaudid mixed with 1 mg lorazepam should be fine. If you're a total virgin, you may get KO'd, but your life would not be threatened. If you have a tolerance than it probably won't be all that much.

There really isn't any euphoria from lorazepam. The only time euphoria comes into play is when used for anxiety, and that anxiety is relieved. That being said, .5mg will be enough for you to feel effects, but low enough considering you're combining it with an opioid. I still recommend you try the ativan on its own first, though.

There really isn't any euphoria from lorazepam. The only time euphoria comes into play is when used for anxiety, and that anxiety is relieved. That being said, .5mg will be enough for you to feel effects, but low enough considering you're combining it with an opioid. I still recommend you try the ativan on its own first, though.

There are benzos that actually do produce euphoric side effects. Temazepam is one according to its FDA monograph, "euphoria" was an official side effect of temazepam. No other benzo on the US market had that.

I find nitrazepam to be pretty euphoric also. Diazepam in the right doses can be quite nice also.
I got to try lormetazepam while in Germany last August and it was euphoric. Flunitrazepam is nice, but people overrate it (usually ppl who haven't even tried it, but they lie anyway and say they have). Its no better or that different from nitrazepam.

decided to try it Now, Through 2 diffrent admisistrations, i just snorted 1mg of ativan.. feeling slight effects, im about to plug 8mg of dilaudid, ill be baaaaaaaaaaaack ;)

i Found it to be HEAVENLY, The mix created strong euphoria, i felt the effects of the ativan, a nice feeling in my body, and then plugged the dilaudid,
i found that it created a harder Nod, i was Noddin out like crazy for a good 10minutes, though i was going to passout sittin out in my chair ;) :p

While ativan is one of the weakest Benzos in the book, let me tell you; you can certainly get high off of ativan. I would really caution against it though as overdosing on ativan is not unheard of. Getting addicted to any benzodiazepine would not be pleasant at all. Overdosing and addiction are the worst, but not only ativan side effects. I used ativan for anxiety issues as well as sleep aid, and would often wake up the morning after very nauseous. The ativan high is honestly another one of the side effects I felt. I was not really even trying to abuse it, I just took it on empty stomachs, and felt the high effects a bit more than I would normally have.

I was wondering about dalaudid and lorazepam myself. I recently went to the ER and about 12am the gave my 2 mg dalaudid IV. They dischargedon't me and I made it home at 4:30 still under major anxiety I tool 1 of my 1 mg Ativan that I am perscribed for acute anxiety/panic disorder. I am wondering if I took them to close together or if it is just my mind going over it again and again cause me more anxiety. It is 7:15 am now. Should I be ok or seek medical attention? Just for further clarification I have been taking morphine 15 mg 3xday and Ativan 2xday as needed.

Please reply as soon as you can I get really worked up over this stuff. I try to keep my meds on a good time schedule. I think alot of time my mind gets the better of me.

you should be fine, ive been given basicaly just what you took in a hospital only differece was both drugs were iv

Just make sure someone else is home with you, honestly you really shouldn't mix a benzo and opiate like that but if it was only 2 mg iv prolly no big deal just make sure someone is there in case you fall out. Hope you feel better