• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How long do i have 2 wait to take parks again?

Jt723

Bluelighter
I dont pop opiods on a daily basis just here and there. my dealer didnt have any perks like a week ago so he sold me 5 methadones 10 mg. i heard meths block something in the brain so other opiates could stop working fir s little bit. i never popped the meths just. my first time. about 3 times only. i popped 15 mg like 5 hours ago. these things are so strong and they dont give as much as europhia as perks do, i can barly stay awake on them lol. they are much stronger on the pain though. how long do i have 2 wait to pop the perks so i an get the nice buzz. again i dont really have a tolerant to these so yea. im more of a benzo gy. but i never mix em no. thanks

the blocking dose with methadone is 80+mg taken for a couple weeks to build up in your system.. you should be fine to take percs a little bit after the methadone wears off. I don't know how many hours since everyones metabolism is different but i would say the next day just to be safe.

^ Yea I doubt that there's any blocking effect going on because you took a small amount.

The high with short acting pain killers like percs is different than the high from something like methadone.
If you can wait I would say wait till the next day or something. Although it probably wouldn't hurt to take the percs sooner, I don't think you'd get the same euphoria from them because you're already kinda high on methadone.