• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Mould on outside wall of pods - possible serious health consequences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucklecroft Rudy

Bluelighter
Were all familiar with interior mould but there are virtually zero threads on exterior mould. After opening this cycles pod supply I found most of them looked as if they had been retrieved from a rotting coffin. Some were a dark brown mottled with black spots and striations. Others had huge black welts which sparkle in the light. One was clearly mouldy.
Now im losing alot of money due to this. I need to know whether im right to discard such pods. What level of exterior damage is acceptable? Is it normal to find the pods dappled with black marks?

Im in an impossible situation. Looking at what im ingesting daily I feel sickened. The long term health consequences could well be serious. I was going to switch to DHC again but the source I use has removed credit card payments - suspect in my opinion. I cant afford to throw away 80% of the pods each time but looking at them I cannot bring myself to ingest something that looks as if it grew on a cowpat. So if I cant be certain that its simply the results of bruising im going to have to put my studies on hold and perform the sub taper I was putting off until i'd finished my exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.