• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Quick question about Oxycodone 30mg, please reply...

Fr3nCh_T3rR0r

Greenlighter
OK, I got one prescription for Oxycodone 30mg (generic brand), and I have done them for 4 days straight now, and tonight is my last night of doing them...So my question is, am I going to have withdrawals from doing these Oxys for 4-5 days straight? Please say no lol

Thanks in advance for the help :)

Maybe some minor psychological but I highly doubt anything serious if you don't have any history of abuse.

Well I have a high tolerance because in college and in the past I have done a lot of percs and Norcos...I mean at one time I got a prescription for 60..10mg Percs and I did all 60 in 3 days lol most of them I did cwe...But with these I have been doing like 3-5 pills a day...I got the prescription I think it was Tuesday or Wednesday ...I did flush 3 down the toilet earlier today so i would only have 3 left now for tonight ..I didn't want to have any left for tomorrow, I wanted them all gone by tonight lol

Please tell me I won't have withdrawals, and if so, they will only last a day and not be bad :-(

If it's been a couple months since you last did opiates you will maybe minor/very-mild withdrawal I would say. Nothing you shouldn't be able to tough out.

Well when ever I have done other opiates like when i did those 60 percs, I did them for 3 days straight, from morning to night and when I ran out of the percs, I didn't withdrawal at all..and never have when I have done Norcos or percs.. but everyone has me worried about these because they are oxycodone, and its been 4 or 5 days straight of doing them and in my head I was thinking I wouldn't withdrawal because its only been 5 days at the most but I want to be sure...and I was given 30 oxycodone 30mg and I know it was either Tuesday or Wednesday and i just flushed 3 down the toilet and the last 3 will be gone by tonight ...So you guys don't think ill have any withdrawals tomorrow?

Shit man...I wish i were in your drug shoesz!!!...I think (used oxys for 20 years) you wiull have like minor minor probs.. I rekon you may be spared many of the usual symptoms RLS being one..You may feel a bit crappy...I dont want to tell you other drugs that would help as they are all addictive also..BUT maybe you could get some OTC codeine or similar to help you......There are hundreds of threads that cover this my friend, if you work out the internal search engine for BL...Its easy...

But you should be pretty good...At your level i would only suggest OTC drugs to aid you...(I dont think you would need any benzos or anything...just a bit of codeine if anything)..If you do have WDs, they would (at a guess) last 2 days max...I wish i were in your shoes my friend..Saying that, i promise i am not demeaning your question at all..Good luck and peace to you and yours...

Shit man...I wish i were in your drug shoesz!!!...I think (used oxys for 20 years) you wiull have like minor minor probs.. I rekon you may be spared many of the usual symptoms RLS being one..You may feel a bit crappy...I dont want to tell you other drugs that would help as they are all addictive also..BUT maybe you could get some OTC codeine or similar to help you......There are hundreds of threads that cover this my friend, if you work out the internal search engine for BL...Its easy...

But you should be pretty good...At your level i would only suggest OTC drugs to aid you...(I dont think you would need any benzos or anything...just a bit of codeine if anything)..If you do have WDs, they would (at a guess) last 2 days max...I wish i were in your shoes my friend..Saying that, i promise i am not demeaning your question at all..Good luck and peace to you and yours...

So what are the symptoms I should expect? So during my WD am I going to be able to function? Or will I need to stay home the whole time? And yes I flushed them down the toilet lol it was hard for me to say goodbye also as they were floating down the toilet too lol.

Please somebody let me know :) Also I swear those pills waved goodbye with a sad face as they were sinking down the toilet lol :p

I rekon you be fine friend...Get yourself a bit of OTC codeine n grin and bear it for a day or two...
Shit mate...it may just be a bit of a hangover feeling..
Ok so say you get 20 tabs to your script( in Australia we get 28 or 20 in a box) ( fuck man, im drunk as a skunk ATM...but i will try help)....and you been doin them for 4-5 days...so you have had 30mg x 4 per day???....aprox 120mg per day give or take 30mg....
You MAY feel a bit shitty dude...But from someone who has had FUCKING HORRENDOUS WITHDRAWALS from taking enough oxy to kill a horse... I honestly think you will be ok....Please let it be warning mate.....What ever you suffer will be a million times worse ifn you dont get it outa our system now...

I have been on ROA for many years and all you get is death my friend....

There aint no glory in a drug story...............

Please somebody let me know :) Also I swear those pills waved goodbye with a sad face as they were sinking down the toilet lol :p

Im happy for them!!! Yay they are on their way to freedom!!! Out to the ocean!!!...Not able to fuck more poor souls up!!

Im happy for them!!! Yay they are on their way to freedom!!! Out to the ocean!!!...Not able to fuck more poor souls up!!

OOOps...sorry....symptoms you should expect:...Ok babe...Really guessing now, but i will try anyways... A wee bit of insomnia....not much though...Ive been 3x weeks without a blink of sleep!) you wont be that bad...A tiny bit of achy breaky yuck yuck( limbs feel like shit)...feeling like shit in muscle area...ummmm.... very mild depression... If you really want to know how bad it is go over to OD...You have nothing on them and mite be you have NO WDs....ima jista guessing what mite happen to you...lol and all the best....xx

Ya I doubt you will withdraw but if at all it will be minimal as possible.

FYI percocet is oxycodone also, it just has acetaminophen (tylenol) mixed with it. So to compare, back when you slammed 60 10mg percs in 3 days you were taking approx. 200mg oxy per day if you were CWE'ing. That being said, if you had no negative reactions stopping back then.. you will be fine this time around as you were taking 90 to 150mgs a day for about the same amount of time.