• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Friends planning to do methamp and acid together

NINDY

Bluelighter
The people I use with quite often are planning to combine acid with our usual ice next weekend. I will be abstaining from the combination but can someone enlighten me if it is a good idea?

I am sort of concerned a bad acid trip might go into hyperdrive if they are on ice.

If they do decide to go ahead with it, which order should they do it in?

I have only done acid once and quite enjoyed the pretty colours and watching the road cyclists look like they were from the set of Tron, but another mate told me a while ago that he saw afriend of mine be a quivering mess for several daty in a full on psycological break.

It doesn't sound pleasant to me.

Are there any precautions I should take (I will be there when they do it). Any words of wisdom gratefully received.

I can tell you that my best trip ever was on 5 tabs and 2 points of meth ! It is amazing and if you are a decently experienced drug user I highly recommend this experience ! Dose the tabs , and after 2 hours , shoot/smoke your meth . It is simply amazing . I found that the meths confidence boost and such made the trip so much better , and made the trip much more clear headed .

Nasty speedy combo...acid is speedy enough...your face will hurt if you do both..too much, too much

I have done it and in my experience it was absolute bliss I also have a lot of friends who have done similar , a few did it last night .

It could go either way as already stated, tread carefully I personally love the combo

Hmmm....I never liked to spoil an acid trip with any other substances. I find it too distracting. I don't even drink alcohol. Besides, why not make it a two-nighter? One with acid and another with ice? (I miss acid.)

I guess it depends on your state of mind going into it, and your scenery / who you are with during the trip.

If you are comfortable with your friends and aren't feeling particularly crappy/anxious or anything that day then it should be fine, a good experience.

edit: make sure you are well rested is all I can say I guess, I think the really bad sh*t with amphetamines begins to happen when you are sleep deprived.

^ i agree totally..
Also if ice makes someone even a little paranoid, imagine how that person would be tweaking, paranoid and hallucinating.. bad trip.
BUT like another said. It could go both ways..
Russian Roulette.

I think mixing LSD and methamphetamine is a bad idea, but if its worked for them in the past....

I still think its a bad idea.

Sounds way too extreme for me as well..
combining acid with alcohol or possibly other downer drug should generally be ok, if anything it will make the trip calmer, but combining it with an ultra speed would make my head explode.

I guess I do not understand piling drugs this powerful on top of each other. Are y'all THAT bored? Do you not get high from the acid or the meth individually anymore? Honestly puzzled as to why you wanna push it.

Oh, someone here thinks you might live in a small town. Is that it? Just curious, I mean no harm.

I guess I do not understand piling drugs this powerful on top of each other. Are y'all THAT bored? Do you not get high from the acid or the meth individually anymore? Honestly puzzled as to why you wanna push it.

Thanks all.

RQ, you summed up my view beautifully. That is why I won't be doing the combination myself.

My mate has been getting quite paranoid coming down from ice lately too.

Strengthening my suspicion I should be discouraging this, even if it could be good.

Oh, and RQ, I live in Melbourne, Australia, city of 3m + people...

It sounds like a bad idea to me. There is a risk the stimulant could catalyse or intensify a bad trip. But of course, it'll depend on the person, and it's upto them whether or not they think that risk is worth the potential benefits. Hopefully they're experienced enough trippers to know how they tend to handle stressors or unexpected moments while tripping.

imho, and more importantly in my personal experience, mixing stims (especially really potent ones such as methamphetamine) and psychedelics (especially really potent ones such as LSD) is very risky business. As has been said, it can go either way, but more often than not it seems to go down hill. These days I strictly avoid stim when tripping. Too much to lose, too much to gain sort of scenario. I mean, I'll even avoid coffee. Green tea, even a little Mate, I can handle, but nothing, NOTHING as powerful as amp/methamp/dextroamp/cocaine/etc. etc.

^^^gooooood advice. Maybe even some xanax or benzo too, although I imagine enough thorazine would do the trick, bring you out of your trip and calm your nerves. Still can't be too safe under such circumstances... :\

I've had to use Thorazine and Haldol (separate occasions) on friends, it is not pretty and tends to ruin everyone's trips