• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ritalin + Adderall + Xanax + Celexa + Smoking Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bran91

Greenlighter
Ritalin IR 10 mg + Adderall IR 20 mg + Xanax 0.5 mg + Celexa 10 mg + Marlboro

Stim + Amp + Benzo + SSRI + Cigarette

Anyone ever did a combination like this? Is there a certain way I should take 'em (ie Adderall IR 20 mg then Ritalin IR 5 mg an hour later)?

Today I took Addy IR 20 mg + Ritalin 10 mg same time, waited 30 mins, took Xanax 0.5 to get rid of the jitteriness, then took Celexa 10 mg to induce mania (which usually takes a couple days til it kicks in if it still even works) and smoked a cigarette. I became hyperfocused and speedy, talking fast non-stop but it was very short lived and was probably from the Adderall and smoking. Is there a better way to do this combo?

I have other drugs like Wellbutrin 100 mg, Vicoden 5 mg, Neurontin 600 mg, Ambien 10 mg, Meth, Promethazine w/Codeine, Ritalin LA 20 mg, Adderall ER 30 mg, Effexor IR 75 mg, Abilify 5 mg (I heard this amplifies Ritalin, not sure about amps), Klonopin 1 mg, Ativan 1 mg, Seroquel 100 mg, Prozac 20 mg, Valium 2 mg, clomipramine 50 mg (not sure if this trycyclic antidepressant will amplify amps), and there's prob more.

Should I use supplements, caffeine, etc. to amplify certain drugs?

What's a fun combo with these?

What ROA should I use (ie shoving it up my ass, IV, snorting, smoking, oral, sublingual, putting it on gums, parachuting, etc.)

I'm looking for that euphoria and speediness I used to get.

I know it's not safe to mix drugs but I do it carefully starting at half the dose I have then upping the dose slowly every hour until I get what I want.

I'm looking for a combo of 2-4 drugs with fun effects.

If you're wondering how I got all these drugs I had to test out multiple drugs over the course of a year and my parents have a care home w/drugs discontinued.

Adderal and ritalin are both considered stim/amps...and i dont even need to read all your post.. why combine so many damn drugs

There's no harm reduction value in this at all. You don't want or need to combine all these drugs...it is possible to have too much of a good thing. General consensus is that taking too many drugs at once tends to feel unpleasantly weird, and it's most certainly not safe or logical.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.