• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc 4,000 mg kavLactones...tachycardia

Status
Not open for further replies.

OxySlave

Greenlighter
Over the spam of 4 or so hours I took approximately 4,000 mg kavalactones. As I took more and more kava my heart started beating faster...dumb to keep taking it, I know, I know, but I guess I'm used to tachycardia as a drug reaction and I didn't feel the proper effects of kava until the 4,000 mg kavalactones, probably because it's my first time using (at least with higher quality extracts as opposes to pills) and I might have been expecting the intense euphoria I get with oxys. But now my heartrate is 150 bpm :( What should I do you guys? I've actually done a lot of drugs (mainly pharmaceuticals) but it's been SUCH a long time since I've done shit because my parents found out and it all went south...I'm feeling like a total newbie, and I'm already feeling like a noob because it's my first time posting here :p my paranoia about getting caught by my family might be part of the whole tachycardia situation.

JESUS I swear this blurb must have taken 20 minutes to write!! At least 15, for sure. Whoever says kava helps you focus had a very different experience then me!

Thank you SO MUCH!

GOD I'm out of it, so sorry y'all......Just getting nervous about this because i've never heard ANYTHING about Kava and fast heart rate and my heard is POUNDING. It's a frigging sedative, right!?!? This is almost like overdosing on painkillers :/ Again this post has taken like 10 min to write w/o typos!

If it makes a difference I'm on Prozac, Wellbutrin, and Abilify...

Please, please...I need someone to slap me and tell me I'm fine or SOMETHING. I swear I'm never usually this dependent on other people and I know that if I think I'm mature enough to deal with drugs I have to be able to handle potential side effects/overdoses etc. but JESUS I feel so fuckin weird and wrong...in a twisted way I'm still happy to be high after such a long dry spell, but ughhhh it just feels not right

I onset to god absolutely feel like I'm dying...And yet...i almost feel pleasantly high. It's probably the herbs talking, but I've never heard anything about kava like this. I know I'm on a very high dose, but I wasn't feeling any effects before I reached this dose!

Ahhh someone reply oh please

Oh my god I feel so alone, why is no one responding...I know to expect the unexpected, but I'm still very surprised to have a sort of bad trip of kava

Sorry, I get overly talkative and hones about my feelings when I'm under the influence of most things....I'm being so oddly affected...

I would be so fucking comforted if someone would post

Jesus mate...I dont know what to say to you?...I dont understand why you did it....It dosent seem the smartest of things to do...just a suggestion but maybe you should try the trip report?

Are you tripping?

Obvious answer is go to hospital. Ring a friend..A real live friend..not ask cyber people on a computer man.

I know NOTHING of the drug you took..I dont even know what it is.

HAA def not smart. At all. But I get reckless about these things. I usually buck up and handle it though, but this just feels so wrong...

And trip reports? Looked though the forums and didnt find it...Could you possibly tell me where it's located? Thanks so much for posting, Miss Kirsty

Jesus this kVa shit gets worse and worse...am I allergic? Or isit just an asininely high dose? /
:/ I don't know, I just figured that since kava is known to be pretty forgiving and it has a reverse tolerance that it would be fine to take it until I felt it enough....

"Obvious answer is go to hospital. Ring a friend..A real live friend..not ask cyber people on a computer man."

Yeah, but--and is going to sound a little dramatic--I almost, in dark place of my mind, feel like I'd rather diethan face upsetting my parents and friends so much. This whole situation is getting so pathetic, ughhh

Ah Jesus christ, there is just this feeling of, like...akithisia and panic and sickness and nausea and terror. I just thought kava was SOOO SAFE

Vomiting profusely now...oh my god this makes NO SENSE for kava, especially for the higher quality tintures I took.......feeling more and more feignt but my heart rate is still approximately 150 bpm.......I'm feeling something almost like the confusion from a bad DXM trip

Are you stupid? Go to the hospital! Stop posting on here about it and seek professional help!

Are you stupid? Go to the hospital! Stop posting on here about it and seek professional help!

^^^ This ....Trip report was my error...At first i thought you were tripping...No one is posting because you need to get off here and go to E.R, I cant help and wont post agin. I wish you well..

Okay...I'm really sorry I just don't even know what I crazily expected you guys to be able to do...ugh can someone tell me how to delete this thread?

ER is not an option for me, but this whole thing is just embarrassing and pathetic and it would be best to delete it

@ madog11

Well, I realize that and I've done asinine things in the past to put my life at risk (although I was completely in denial about this), but I honestly just didn't think this was one of them. From what I know to be true about kava there really IS no maximum dose and that is was very mild and forgiving. When I took the kava I was in no way mentally prepared to face something like this and the possibility that I might have to seek medical attention...maybe naive, but this reaction is just so out of the blue

I'M RAMBLING AGAIN ugh do you know how to delete this thread??

Is it appropriate to contact the administrators and request removal? Or should I just stop posting and let the thread die? Thanks

Get medical help if you feel your heart stopping for periods at a time. There's nothing else really to say, so I'm going to close the thread.

Just seek medical attention if you feel you require it. Bar nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.