• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to split an 80mg oxycontin

EEhouseEE

Bluelighter
Hey so this might be a kind of obvious question but i really want to know if it makes a difference or not. I Am getting an 80mg Oxycontin because the guy has nothing less...So say i carefully split the 80mg pill into 8 parts with 10mg each. If i snort 1 of those 10mg parts, would this still be as effective as snorting a regular 10mg oxy, seeing as it will be soo little powder. I feel like splitting the 80mg into tiny parts wouldn't be the same as taking that same dose in pills that actually come that size.

This is a confusing question but I am pretty much asking is it ok to split an 80mg oxy so that i have like 6-8 separate doses..(i have a small tolerance btw so even 10mg i will feel.

Split it in quarters, each dose is 20mg. You could split those in half to make 10mg.

You lucky canadians enjoy the last of the easily abused OxyContin.

The thing is with the pill i have ( 80mg, cdn, canadian generic version) its so damn tiny, if anyone has seen it u kno what im talking about, its width is about half a penny or so...seems like if i split it to have seperate 10mg doses, il will be snorting like 1 dot of powder haha.

Personally, I would just try splitting into four sections. First, split it in half. Than those halves in half. If you wish to dose, I would then take one of the four sections, and crush them into powder, and sniff half of the powder. Though, if it was me personally, I'd just do the whole 20mg.

This is really the only thing I can think of doing. Trying to divide it into 8 sections is gonna be next to impossible. Kinda makes me think of trying to fold a piece of paper more than 7 times...it ain't gonna happen.

I've never seen a CDN but the old OC's were also tiny.

EDIT: you know what's next to impossible? Splitting a 100mg Morphine (these pills are even smaller than OC) into 10 x 10mg doses for IV.

Personally, I would just try splitting into four sections. First, split it in half. Than those halves in half. If you wish to dose, I would then take one of the four sections, and crush them into powder, and sniff half of the powder. Though, if it was me personally, I'd just do the whole 20mg.

This is really the only thing I can think of doing. Trying to divide it into 8 sections is gonna be next to impossible. Kinda makes me think of trying to fold a piece of paper more than 7 times...it ain't gonna happen.

Ok thanks this sounds good I think iam gonn split it into 4, 20mg doses and crush each one up and dose how i want to from there.

Yeah it is a small amount of powder but that is good..... The less binders and other SHIT IN THERE which is NOT OXY will not be in your nose stopping the actual Oxy from being absorbed sooo to answer your question yes you can split yes they will be smaller lines but just as effective if not more.

sp;it it into quarters since you have a low tolerance, then instead of snorting it since there is very little powder smoke it with speedballing method:) it gives you a body high and isnt as strong of a high so you could probs do a bit more but wait first

rack up the whole pill into powder. Then split the powder into lines of the size you want. (i.e. if you wan't 20 mg doses just break it down and make 4 equal lines)

Please do not waste good OC by smoking it. It's also very hazardous to your health.