• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The stuffmonger debacle, MDPV white to tan conversion..

TheProfessor1

Bluelighter
Hello all,
I'm a closet speed-freak, and a huge fan of mdpv. With out a doubt my favorite chemical, research or otherwise, mostly for the pro-sexual aspects, but I even enjoy the psychosis, auditory and visual hallucinations, manic aspects and decidedly weird/trippy state of mind it induces after week long binges with no sleep and too many re-doses. It all makes for quite the mental rollercoaster ride through the mind bending halls of insanity it produces. I love it. :)
I'm wondering if there was ever a definitive conclusion reached regarding that whole stuffmonger conversion process. I have some PV coming in the next week or so, and thought about trying it. I have read and re-read the entire thousand or so posts in that thread a couple times, it just seemed to end with no real answers, just some half successes, and a lot of mystery.
Shambles, CaptainCodshit, Dedbeet, Ben So Furry, and the few others that posted I'm lookin' at you guys. You seem like a cool, intelligent bunch, and I'm wondering what, if any, breakthroughs you may have had in the interim since the thread was archived. Regardless, I'm going to try the conversion, just curious is all.
Happiness,
The Professor

Didn't people come to the conclusion that tan was either a-PvP or a mix with MDPV, and just as over hyped as white MDPV...

That is the conclusion I have come after reading all the shit on here anyway, I think a few others agree.

I'm a closet speed-freak, and a huge fan of mdpv. With out a doubt my favorite chemical, research or otherwise, mostly for the pro-sexual aspects, but I even enjoy the psychosis, auditory and visual hallucinations, manic aspects and decidedly weird/trippy state of mind it induces after week long binges with no sleep and too many re-doses. It all makes for quite the mental rollercoaster ride through the mind bending halls of insanity it produces. I love it.

Just need to ask, how do you imbibe said pervert powder? I too used to love it's twisted weirdness, but incorporating the needle into my imbibing routine drove me batshit crazy - and not in a fun way

Hello all,
I'm a closet speed-freak, and a huge fan of mdpv. With out a doubt my favorite chemical, research or otherwise, mostly for the pro-sexual aspects, but I even enjoy the psychosis, auditory and visual hallucinations, manic aspects and decidedly weird/trippy state of mind it induces after week long binges with no sleep and too many re-doses.
The Professor

You have paragraphs, I call your bluff ;)
But moving to Other Drugs as this isn't really advanced per say.

I can't believe that you actually enjoy the insane psychosis from this stuff. I mean I love MDPV, but the psychosis is fucking horrible.

I heard that the tan MDPV sold now is no different from the white one, and that MDPV turns tan when its dissolved in water and evaporated.That could be bullshit, but I think the old tan MDPV was mixed like a-Pvp, or something else. I only caught on to the trend though within the last two years, so I never tried the legendary tan PV.

Just need to ask, how do you imbibe said pervert powder? I too used to love it's twisted weirdness, but incorporating the needle into my imbibing routine drove me batshit crazy - and not in a fun way

Hey f&b,
Never used the needle. I would just snort it, eat it, and I smoked it a couple times. I can imagine the rapid onset of the crazies going the IV route though. Yikes..

MDPV IV gave me one too many of those trips to psychosis-land and it cured me of the desire to use the stuff ever again. Gotta say that the places PV took me to no psychedelics or other substances ever have before or since. IV really wasn't worth it the effort as the rush was minimal and it took about the same amount of time as an IM dose to kick in (about 5-10 minutes). It also really precipitated some bad psychosis, but that was after 3 weeks of almost constant use. Never want to go back there again.
I've tried alphappp, alphapvp, methylppp, mdppp, and pentylone; none are even close to MDPV and I doubt they were in the original tan batch from Europe. They are all uninteresting stimulants, are not nearly as addicting, have a shorter duration of action, and are far less vasoconstricting than PV. None of them have PV's uniquely lustful quality, or the cool psychotic hallucinations which set it a class apart from other stims.
I guess the true identity of tan PV will never be found except maybe that it has become embellished in people's memories. I think it was different, but then again I enjoyed using this drug so why trust my opinion...

I can't believe that you actually enjoy the insane psychosis from this stuff. I mean I love MDPV, but the psychosis is fucking horrible.
Agreed... I busted my foot last summer thanks to that... no more. Not to mention getting lost in my own apartment time after time... not kidding.
I've tried alphappp, alphapvp, methylppp, mdppp, and pentylone; none are even close to MDPV and I doubt they were in the original tan batch from Europe. They are all uninteresting stimulants, are not nearly as addicting, have a shorter duration of action, and are far less vasoconstricting than PV. None of them have PV's uniquely lustful quality, or the cool psychotic hallucinations which set it a class apart from other stims.
Hmmm.... might have some testing coming up with ape vape (apvp), as it comes recommended by a few... it is supposed to have the lustful quality, but we will see... peace....

Last edited:
Hey f&b,
Never used the needle. I would just snort it, eat it, and I smoked it a couple times. I can imagine the rapid onset of the crazies going the IV route though. Yikes..

Didn't IV (never IVed anything) - IM was crazy enough!