• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Swallowed bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundsystem00

Bluelighter
Hey.

I got pulled over and swallowed a half of gram of ice.

It was in a cellophane and wrapped real tightly. I figure it out have came undone by now, but it was wrapped pretty tightly and doubled over.

It has been about two hours, and still feel nothing.

Did I get fucked, or is it going to take a while before it dissolves?..

I have been told it takes up to twelve hours, also been told it could take 1-2 days.

wtf?

Umm... You will feel that eventually if it was meth. The oral bioavailability is fairly high, nearly the same as nasal. It may take a little longer to dissolve but a hole will make its way through soon enough.

Sounds rough. You may be interested in drinking something acidic like orange juice to speed up the process a bit.

Edit: If you poop it out, you'll still have it in smokeable form. Just don't mind if the smoke smells like poop :p

If you feel that you're in danger, you should head to hospital and notify a doctor. They won't prosecute you, and the cardiac arrest potential may be huge. We all respond differently to drugs. Methamphetamine has roughly 62% oral bioavailability, although some percentages differ.

We aren't doctors, and without your medical history, knowledge of your tolerance and response to the drug, as well as some type of certified training - No one can force you to go to the hospital, but to minimize the chance of a truly adverse response, I strongly suggest it.

If it's so tightly bound in cellophane there may be enough time puke it up but I wouldn't really rely on this.

Keep us updated. Stay safe.

~ vaya

Thanks for the concern. No I have swallowed this amount before.

It's kicking in slowly. Wee.

For future reference, if you eat an actual baggie, that is sealed, it takes a lot longer.

#tweakerswag

good, I'm glad.

gigglz

It's really coming on slow, my guess is that there is a small hole in the bag.

You'll probably be high for several days as the meth slowly dissolves and diffuses out of the cellophane bundle, assuming it stays 'tightly wrapped' and doesn't come apart in your digestive tract. This could ease the acute effects by spreading them out over a long length of time. If it was me, I would avoid drinking liquids as much as possible during that period, since drinking would speed up the dissolution process. You want to keep your gut as dry as possible to minimize the leeching out of the meth,

You'll probably be high for several days as the meth slowly dissolves and diffuses out of the cellophane bundle, assuming it stays 'tightly wrapped' and doesn't come apart in your digestive tract. This could ease the acute effects by spreading them out over a long length of time. If it was me, I would avoid drinking liquids as much as possible during that period, since drinking would speed up the dissolution process. You want to keep your gut as dry as possible to minimize the leeching out of the meth,

Yeh, eat meth, avoid drinking liquids. Great advice.... Also I find it hard to believe that it won't come out, cellophane and all within the next 24 hours. It'll all be absorbed by then, of course.

Have you all really never heard of activated charcoal pills? Look them up. In short- they bind to the substance and form a 'clump' so it gets passed through the digestive tract instead of being absorbed into the blood stream.

The liquid version is what EMS/ER's use for ODs caused by oral intake.

Hey.

I got pulled over and swallowed a half of gram of ice.

It was in a cellophane and wrapped real tightly. I figure it out have came undone by now, but it was wrapped pretty tightly and doubled over.

It has been about two hours, and still feel nothing.

Did I get fucked, or is it going to take a while before it dissolves?..

I have been told it takes up to twelve hours, also been told it could take 1-2 days.

wtf?

When I was young & invinceable I dropped half a G of cocaine (FIRE) into my morning coffee It got pretty sketchy for a couple hours... but like I said - invinceable - I just kept reassureing myself I would be okay
Would never think of trying it, now that I have some knowledge/sense

I'm fine. my heart exploded but its chill.

pretty sure it'd coming out slowly.

didn't mean to worry you. thought this was OD.

At this point I'm sure he's fine, but that was pretty dangerous...can't say i wouldn't have done something similar though. As far as stimulant overdoses go I imagine the cause of death would usually being myocardial or cerebral infarction (heart attack, stroke)...maybe super rarely serotonin syndrome, but I'm just speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.