• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Last pill... take it now, or...?

Urgez

Bluelighter
im sure most of us have gone through this adderall mind game when our supplies get down low... "should i just take it now? yea, ill just finish it now so i dont have to worry about this tomorrow!" vs. "this pill will probably do nothing for me, ill get some rest and try again later."

the later seems like the more reasonable and logical answer.... but i'm not so sure anymore. in the case of moderate to high tolerance periods of my use (or binge usage. :|), ive found that during the 20 or so well needed hours of sleep and a couple of hefty meals later... the adderall does NOTHING. makes sense though, your amphetamine blood levels have all disappeared and you're "starting over again" in a sense. again this may make a lot more sense to tolerant and binge users, my apologies, but lately i've been choosing the "lets get it over with!" plan. i suppose my rationale is that what limited supply i have left may have a better chance of piggy backing and producing a desired effect.

any one share a similar experience? i think knowing that other people face the same unfortunate choices might help many of us cope and make more educated choices

I would save it, then again everytime I do save it, if its after a few day binge no matter what that last one is just gonna make me sleepy and knock me out.