• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc First time using a needle.

34tuforlunch

Bluelighter
So, I usually use K every 2-3 months.
I usually do a decent amount around a .4 over a period of 30 minutes or so.
I am thinking of buying a needle and try shooting up?
What is the best type of needle for me to use price is not really problem really I want to go with good quality stuff.
How much K should I use if I normally go through a .4 when I snort.
What should my water/k ration be?
should I heat it up?
Are their any good guides out their on how to shoot up properly?
Any help would be great thanks.

Start with 50mg using a 28 gauge. You'll probably end up needing somewhere around 100-150mg, but don't be fooled. Start low. IV ketamine is a whole different world to IM. Lower IV doses feels like pseudo-space heroin.

Be prepared to instantly lose the ability to stand, let alone hold the plunger. Someone should be with you for this, and cap the spike for you after you shoot up, so you don't roll on it or something. Your first few times doing it this way, you will completely forget you even took substance or are alive.

Ok, One other question if I go to a needle exchange to I have to give them old needles to get new ones hence the word exchange or do they just give them out for free?

Also were should I inject? muscle vein or just under the skin? is their a spot on the body thats best?

I also IM'd it in the thigh, arm, ass. It was terrific. I wouldn't skin pop. I'd go into a large muscle or IV if that's your ROA, but refer to DexterMeth as I haven't IV'd K.

There is an IV techniques and complications megathread.

Utilizing Google will result in Bluelight megathreads appearing near the very top of the queries nowadays. What a world.

IV ketamine is a whole different world to IM. Lower IV doses feels like pseudo-space heroin.

Your first few times doing it this way, you will completely forget you even took substance or are alive.
I am amazed, really? MXE kinda isn't worth I.V.-ing, your K description makes me want to just go and get it right into some vein...

What was I saying?

If it's your first time injecting, chances are your hands are going to be shaking. Really shaking. Anxiety kills the fun.

Ok, One other question if I go to a needle exchange to I have to give them old needles to get new ones hence the word exchange or do they just give them out for free?

They do not want you disposing of needles in a bad way.. like throwing them in normal garbage, or worse. So they want you to exchange your used with them. That being said if its your 1st visit they will give you pins right off the bat. And myabe like once you could say some excuse where all your used pins go but they get pissed at mine.. because they either #1 assume you are selling the pins or #2 think you are leaving them around sharing or disposing improperly.

But yeah they are always free.. I get 70-100 at a time so I don't have to go back too often. They usually won't give you more than a 100-box unless you are getting for other people.

Oh and IV K is pretty crazy.. I never did enogh to khole it but it's a pretty quick intense weird rush.. it will definitely floor you so don't do it while balancing on the edge of a cliff. It's rpetty sweet though and the experience is pretty damn quick

I'ved used sub-cutaneous before, but my crystals weren't cut, as I knew the guy who evaporated the bottles. If you have access to clean K or right out of the bottle it is perfectly safe and great fun to use SC.